Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center
$99
Hampton.com
$63
Hampton Inn Phoenix/Chandler(Chandler)(Great Value!)
$79
Hampton.com
$84
Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler(Chandler)(Great Value!)
$75
Fairfield Inn
Quality Inn(Chandler)(Great Value!)
$49
QualityInn
$85
Holiday Inn Chandler(Chandler)(Great Value!)
$104
$81
Wild Horse Pass Hotel & Casino(Chandler)(Great Value!)
$69
$52
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $77/night.

$204
$155
  • Pool
All reviewsfront deskbreakfast and dinnerfree dinnerhome away from homemonday to thursdaychandler fashion centerbeer and wineevening receptionfull kitchensocial hourbusiness tripbusiness centerwould definitely stay here againexcellent hotelexcellent staywithin milesgreat amenities
Reviewed October 27, 2011

I checked in at the beginning of June and stayed through the end of October. This was my first really "extended" stay greater than 30 days at a hotel. My first impression of the room was WOW! See my pics. While the facilities are great with all the amenities one would expect in a world-class hotel, what really sets this hotel apart is the staff. Everybody, and I mean everybody, is super nice 24/7. There seems to be an unwritten rule that anything a guest wants, a guest gets. Now, I didn't press the limits on this unwritten rule, but you get the idea. Full breakfast is complementary every morning. There is a "Manager's Reception" in the evening (Mon-Thur) with pretty good (free) food & drink. You can sit alone or mingle with other guests... it's a good way to wind down after a long day. On this, the eve of my departure, I'm excited about going home, but I feel I'm saying good-bye to a lot of new friends. I never once felt like the in-law who overstayed their welcome! Thank you Sandra V., Betty Ann, Mike, Chris H., Lupe, Sandra O., Stacy, Judy, Marta, Pamela, Ashley, Shannon, Stephen, Daniel, Jose, Andrea. Your exemplary customer care will not be forgotten. NOTE: During my stay this property was fully booked (for good reason). Reserve in advance. The Hampton Inn which is just a short walk across the parking lot is also a good choice.

Room Tip: The main corridor is a long walk. A room by one of the back doors (or an elevator) would give easy access to the parking lot. The guest laundry is on the 4th floor in the east corner of the bldg.
1  Thank David0927
Reviewed September 7, 2011

Me my husband and 1 year son, were at this hotel for a month and a half at August 2011.
It was a great experience, it felt like home, we had everything we needed here, and more. it's very family friendly hotel, very clean and comfortable, and close to stores fashion center and restaurants.
The best thing at our stay was the staff , they all just great everyone of them: Betty Ann, Michael, Joel, John Paul, Sandra .O. Sandra .V., and the rest of the crew. I'm grateful to them for making our stay so pleasant and fun. The hotel logo is "make yourself home" and they stand behind those words 100%.
It was a great experience for us and we will definitely come back if will have the chance
Mila .Z. Israel

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed July 4, 2011

Everything wonderful.

Rooms are big and no smell. Bed and pillows are soft and comfortable. Cooking area is enough and cooking tools are complete. Nice room service and newspapers every morning Mon to Fri. Free wire/wireless internet. Every facility works well. The hotel even provides shuttle to 5 mile nearby for those who don't have a car. Although the hotel locates near a freeway, no noise can be heard in the room. It is exactly as the photos on their website.

Breakfast is fair, but I don't care.

Overall, I love this hotel and feels like home to stay forever.

1  Thank Yorkyong
Reviewed July 3, 2011

I've relocated with my family several times and had to stay for several weeks at different hotels...this has been, by far, the best service and accommodations yet! All of the staff have been extremely welcoming and courteous to us even though we have two very rambunctious children. I would highly recommend this hotel both both its services and easy access to all that the East Valley has to offer!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed June 24, 2011

I am staying at Homewood Suites for two months on business and am absolutely loving my stay. The service is absolutely the best I have experienced at a hotel thus far. I have actually made a few friends, Mike, Betty Ann, and Steve. They are all great employees and also people who have made my stay very comfortable and pleasing. This is my first time visiting Arizona and I was more than welcomed upon my arrival by the hotel employees. I definitely recommend this hotel!