“It is just as my home”

Ranked #2 of 34 Hotels in Chandler
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed July 4, 2011

Everything wonderful.

Rooms are big and no smell. Bed and pillows are soft and comfortable. Cooking area is enough and cooking tools are complete. Nice room service and newspapers every morning Mon to Fri. Free wire/wireless internet. Every facility works well. The hotel even provides shuttle to 5 mile nearby for those who don't have a car. Although the hotel locates near a freeway, no noise can be heard in the room. It is exactly as the photos on their website.

Breakfast is fair, but I don't care.

Overall, I love this hotel and feels like home to stay forever.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Yorkyong

Reviewed July 3, 2011

I've relocated with my family several times and had to stay for several weeks at different hotels...this has been, by far, the best service and accommodations yet! All of the staff have been extremely welcoming and courteous to us even though we have two very rambunctious children. I would highly recommend this hotel both both its services and easy access to all that the East Valley has to offer!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed June 24, 2011

I am staying at Homewood Suites for two months on business and am absolutely loving my stay. The service is absolutely the best I have experienced at a hotel thus far. I have actually made a few friends, Mike, Betty Ann, and Steve. They are all great employees and also people who have made my stay very comfortable and pleasing. This is my first time visiting Arizona and I was more than welcomed upon my arrival by the hotel employees. I definitely recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed May 23, 2011

What a wonderful crew- even the moment I was leaving the housekeeping lady was so Very Pleasant! From start to finish & the breakfast lady in between. Room was amazing. Clean, Fresh, Stocked, Cool(ed). Bed was very comfy- pillows a bit too fluffy- my style is harder- so not a complaint just a preference. Didn't use pool, so no comment- Breakfast was interesting, ample but an odd choice. For our need- we needed in that area- price was a bit high, maybe because of the Chandler Fashion Center?

Room Tip: One bedroom suite was wonderful
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank lubiemama
Reviewed May 8, 2011

Great place to stay when you are away from home. Great breakfast every day. They also have a welcome home reception every night monday to thursday, which includes an entree and side dishes, along with wine and beer. Made for a great welcome back to the hotel after being on the go all day. The hotel was great, they even let us take over the big screen tv in the lobby so we could watch the stanley cup playoffs, as the hockey game was not broadcast in our room.
Betty Ann the sales manager, and Steve, the front desk clerk bent over backwords to make our stay enjoyable.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 27, 2011

This hotel makes you feel like you are part of their family. Everyone is very friendly and helpful. They go out of their way to make your stay comfortable. The staff have many different responsibilities which I think makes them more in tune to what is going on in the hotel. You will see the Managers driving the shuttle, the front desk staff helping in the kitchen, the maintenance people doing all kinds of jobs. Apart from the staff, the hotel itself is terrific. It is nicely decorated, has breakfast every morning, dinner most nights, nice pool and the rooms are great. The free internet was really nice to have. My teenagers were able to use their laptops and also the hotel's computers. I could connect to Wifi on my iPhone to keep in touch with my family at home. On the key card it says something like "if there is something that you find wrong about your stay the night is free". My daughter read this and we laughed trying to find something that we could complain about... the shower curtain sometimes blew into the tub? The free beer had too much head on it? My pillow was too puffy? It rained one day? In other words, this hotel is a fantastic place to stay!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed March 17, 2011

After a long flight from the east coast, we arrived at the hotel and were greeted by Joel at the front desk. He made it seem like we were his only customers (even though the lot was full) and that he had been waiting for us all day. We were checked in in minutes, HHonors number doublechecked, and all of the hotel benefits explained to us. He even took the time to recommend dinner locations, with directions. What a great start to a vacation we had been looking forward to for a long time.
Up to the room, and it was right out of the website pictures. Clean, comfortable, spacious, exceptionally quiet, and basically a home away from home. We both remarked that the room was bigger than our first apartment! The things I look for were all there...clean, comfortable beds, great water pressure in the shower, nice TV, and did I mention quiet?
Breakfasts were good, and plentiful...something for everyone, and a variety every day. The staff was always present, either cleaning, refreshing the food items, or making sure everything was ok. The evening reception was just as good....good variety, and a nice, welcome break after a day in the hot Phoenix sun.
My daughter used the pool, and loved it. Exercise room was small but very well equipped, and there is a shuttle for local pickup/drop offs, but we didn't use it.

On the last day, Steve was manning the desk (hope I got his name right, he was from Helena, MT) and was just as personable as Joel..you would think that this was a local Bed and Breakfast, not a large chain hotel. Their motto is We will make it right or its free....I can't see anyone complaining about this place. Already planning on returning next year. Thanks for making our first trip to AZ outstanding.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family