Courtyard Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center
$58
$90
$80
$68
Hampton Inn Phoenix/Chandler(Chandler)(Great Value!)
$91
$84
$107
$93
CrownePlaza.com
Wild Horse Pass Hotel & Casino(Chandler)(Great Value!)
$200
Agoda.com
$123
$110
Travelocity
Chandler Southgate Hotel(Chandler)(Great Value!)
$85
$72
Agoda.com
$210
$198
Hotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewsfairfield innlobby bistrothe newly renovated roomsthey serve starbucks coffeefront deskmain highwaybreakfast vouchersphoenix chandler fashion centeroffice buildingseems fairlynice gymcomfortable bedstayed here for two nightsgreat ratewould stay here againextra towelsbusiness travel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

Was only there for a business meeting. Arrived over an hour early thinking I could grab some breakfast. Lots of empty seats and #2 in line. Took 10 mins to get my coffee and had void the charge for breakfast as ran out of time. They give out numbers so servers know which meal goes where however the servers walk around like blind bats wondering where the meal goes. Very unorganized and no wonder the kitchen is a mess. Had I known I would have walked over to the Fairfield Inn which is connected to the courtyard and just had the buffet there.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
CYFFIFashionCenterGM, General Manager at Courtyard Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2014

Hello Mr Ka7fns and thank you for your stay with us here at the Courtyard by Marriott.

I do apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. Our attached property the Fairfield Inn and Suites does have a buffet that is not made to order, though our Bistro is. Your happiness and satisfaction is our priority and at any time during, or after your stay you feel unsatisfied please contact out Hotel and speak to a Manager for immediate remedying of the situation!

We would be happy to help and further assist you in your desire to stay with us on your next visit to Chandler, AZ!

Reviewed February 27, 2014 via mobile

It's your normal Courtyard layout. Friendly staff makes it stand out, clean, quite rooms. I wouldn't keep coming back if it wasn't. Live music on some weekdays. Food is ok nothing special but if you don't feel like going out after a long day is nice to have available.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
CYFFIFashionCenterGM, General Manager at Courtyard Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2014

Hello Jdk_mn and thank you for your response. We pride ourselves on friendly and attentive staff to help create a wonderful experience for our Guests. Our Bistro is a made-to-order restaurant and is open during breakfast and dinner hours (as well as a full bar). We are conveniently located adjacent to the Phoenix-Chandler Fashion Center mall here in Chandler which provides over 15 popular restaurants we offer complimentary shuttle service to!

If you have any additional questions,comments or concerns please do not hesitate to call.

Dj Kooner

Reviewed February 24, 2014

We had a super experience with this particularCourtyard in Chandler!
Great location, right off the freeway, superior staff…we felt that we were
important and they wanted to support us! Jordon was at the desk and very
nice, thoughtful and accommodating.
Anna on the staff that booked our meeting space was so helpful even when
I kept calling back to change my requests.

I would definitely stay at this Courtyard! You will be so PLEASED to have stay
with Courtyard. I feel that the Marriott always treats us with respect!

Room Tip: Just ask for what you want.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
CYFFIFashionCenterGM, General Manager at Courtyard Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2014

Pleased563,
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback, we appreciate it and are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We appreciate your business and hope to see you on your next visit to Chandler!

Reviewed February 22, 2014

After staying at an Embassy Suites for business in the same location, I transferred over to this courtyard for a weekend of youth hockey and to enjoy time with the family. But after staying at the other hotel, my opinion became jaded. From the moment I stepped into the courtyard, the staff made you feel like you were imposing on their time. They couldn't be bothered in customer service.

For example, the staff on the first night made the outside fire pit available by turning it on. The second night when we asked, the man working the front desk gave the eye roll and then stated it was broken. When the adults were using the patio area, they informed us we were being too loud when all we were doing was having conversation. This is the same staff that allowed 9 year olds to run up and down their halls, slamming doors and wreaking havoc on the hotel and not doing anything about it. Plus, the second floor smelled of marijuana, but that was ok for the staff as well.

Another instance, the overnight desk clerk (Franklin) did offer to get me a fresh bag with ice from the Starbucks counter located in the lobby. However, the next night, the lady working the Starbucks area could not do that for me when I asked. I know what you're saying. Just go to the end of the hall and get ice. However, their ice machines were on timers and didn't work after a certain time. YOU HAD TO GO TO THE LOBBY TO GET ICE.

They never informed anyone of any breakfast options. However, the hotel is attached to a Fairfield with a complimentary breakfast bar. Wait! Marriott wants those that stay on the Courtyard side to "buy" breakfast, and Fairfield customers (cheaper rate) to get complimentary breakfast? Terrible set up.

The rooms were nice and cleaned to the minimum (Dust was underneath the bathroom counter). For $149 a night, and being a Courtyard, I expected much more, including better service.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Mark C

Mark C,
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback and share your experience with us. I'm sorry to hear that your stay with us was less than satisfactory, as far as the stated issue with the ice machines, our ice machines are available 24/7, however, we are more than happy to provide ice if asked at the front desk. At the Courtyard we do not include breakfast in the rate, however we do have our Bistro which serves a variety of made to order meals instead of a traditional buffet. Again, I apologize for the inconveniences you experienced, and hope that your trip was still enjoyable. If you have any further concerns please feel free to contact the Courtyard directly.

Reviewed February 6, 2014

Not bad hotel. There was no bathtub, no glass in dressing room. Good breakfast and clean room was good.

• Stayed: February 2014