“no surprises..no delights business hotel for a day stay” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Courtyard Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center

Courtyard Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center
Ranked #18 of 29 Hotels in Chandler
Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
“no surprises..no delights business hotel for a day stay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

It was clean and ordinary.. nothing to make a particular happy mention of. It sure was not nice that one had to call guest services multiple times before getting a response. Considering all it has is a simple bistro, food is an issue unless you are driving or willing to phone order for delivery from any nearby place. Do not see any particular reason for recommending the place

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 stars
CYFFIFashionCenterGM, General Manager at Courtyard Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center, responded to this review, September 1, 2013
anrao,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I'm sorry to hear that your stay was not anything special. We will address the issue of not being able to get ahold of guest servies, and as far as dining goes, we do have a complimentary shuttle available daily that is more than happy to take guests to the nearby restaurants at our local mall, as well as pick them up. We strive to make each guest's stay comfortable and memorable, and I hope the next time you are visiting the Chandler area you stay with us again so that we may do the same for you!

DJ Kooner

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
SC
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

Cheap hotel, 93 USD per night with the AAA discount for less than a year old courtyard (not a Fairfield) sounded promising; unfortunately the sleeping experience was below acceptable. The mattress was of very poor quality that in less than a year of uses it lost its purpose; comfort.
Bathroom shower are very weak, towels are harsh and overused (poor quality). Air condition, individual units, are noisy... for a new hotel, you expect a central ac.
So, I guess you get what you pay for.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
CYFFIFashionCenterGM, General Manager at Courtyard Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
TOURtheWORLDMexPal,
I'm very sorry to hear that you did not fully enjoy your stay. We really appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback and bringing these issues to our attention. Our housekeeping staff has been notified, and we are working to prevent issues like these from happening in the future. I hope that you are willing to give us another chance next time you visit the Chandler area!

DJ Kooner
Penang Island, Malaysia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

I liked the location because it is by the highway but out of the city's hustle and bustle. They recently started Tuesday evening happy hour at the lobby with love singers. Occasionally, when the wind blows the wrong way, you get the smell from the nearby dairy farm.

Get rooms facing the dessert at the back because the road can be noisy in the morning.

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank NeeShen
CYFFIFashionCenterGM, General Manager at Courtyard Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center, responded to this review, July 25, 2013
Ho S,
We're very happy to be your 'go-to' hotel in Chandler, and we look forward to providing you with great service during your future stays with us! Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback, we look forward to seeing you next time!
Best Regards,

Baton Rouge, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

Check in was fast and friendly. I was even given a hand-written welcome card. MOdern lobby and rooms. The room and bathroom seemed to be a little better than other Courtyards in terms of size & decor. It was clean and quiet. They served Starbucks coffee 24 hours a day. Service was excellent; front desk was helpful in suggesting restaurants, and the bistro attendant was very friendly and helpful. Not much nearby in walking distance though. I would definitely stay here again. I even liked the 'departure' email that I got after check-out.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank EfficientTraveler
EfficientTraveler,
Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We're very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and that our staff was able to accommodate your needs! We look forward to seeing you the next time you visit the Chandler area!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

The hotel is only a few years old, everything is in great shape. Very clean and comfortable. The staff was helpful and pleasant. Breakfast was excellent!! Everyone greeted me with a smile when I walked by them. I will stay here whenever I visit Az.
Thanks for the great experience.
Taves

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank Taves
CYFFIFashionCenterGM, General Manager at Courtyard Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center, responded to this review, June 21, 2013
Taves,
We're so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay here with us! We do our best to make you feel comfortable and welcome, and we look forward to accomodating you on your next visit to Chandler! Thank you so much for your feedback!

Southern California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

I would first like to say that this is one of the oddest configurations I have seen, both the Fairfield and the Courtyard are connected together, on all floors. One can get from the Courtyard to the Fairfield by merely walking down the halls. I can imagine if the hotel got a little busy this would become a problem as the Fairfield tends to attract more families and therefore more noise, we did not have a problem on our visit. This is a good basic hotel, nothing flashy, what makes them stand out is the customer service. I have attached the added touches the maids do in the rooms, which isn't much to improve the quality of the room but it makes you feel better (like someone cares) while you are staying there. The front desk almost always welcomed me back to the hotel when I came through the lobby and wished me a good day when I left (I admit it did get a bit tedious but it was nice that someone cared) The room was nothing special with the basic amenities one expects from a Courtyard, comfortable bed and nothing out the back side of the hotel to cause noise (there is a hugh field with nothing on it) I did like that there were plenty of outlets in the room which is something most hotels lack. I would stay here.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the back of the hotel-the other side faces the road and freeway
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank heumanntouch
CYFFIFashionCenterGM, General Manager at Courtyard Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
Heumanntouch,
We're so happy to hear that we could make you feel welcome throughout your stay! We DO care and are more than happy to show you we do. Thank you for your positive feedback, and we look forward to taking care of you on your next visit to Chandler!

2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

Stayed a week in May with my wife. Room looked exactly like every other Marriott courtyard ( no surprise there). The grounds around the hotel are pretty poor. One day the forgot to clean the room but gave me fresh towels and 3000 points for my trouble when I called them. Toilet wouldn't stop running but the fixed the next day after I called. Air conditioner smelled bad (smelled like a refrigerant leak when the compressor would kick on) - again, the fixed it the next day after I called. Nice people (always are at the Marriott) but they need to do a better job keeping up the place. Oh yea, and the shower smelled of mold. Not my favorite and I won't be returning there. We were at the one on Price road near Fashion mall in Chandler.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
CYFFIFashionCenterGM, General Manager at Courtyard Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center, responded to this review, June 19, 2013
Troutbum99,
I'm very sorry to hear that you weren't fully pleased with your stay, and that you encountered so many issues with your room. Our goal is to make your stay as comfortable as possible, and we do our best to keep our property running well and respond to any issues in a timely manner. With that being said, we would have been more than happy to find you another room that met your standards. Again, I'm very sorry that you encountered so many problems, we will use your feedback to correct the stated issues and if you have any further concerns feel free to contact me at hunter.carmichael@whitelodging.com.