WINNER WONDERLAND

Review of Courtyard Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center

Courtyard Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center
Ranked #19 of 32 Hotels in Chandler
Atlanta, Georgia
“Good option for Spring Training”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2012

I was in Phoenix for a weekend of Spring Training games, and I needed a hotel that made it easy to get to everywhere I was going. This was exactly what I needed. I actually had a reservation at the adjoining hotel (Fairfield Inn), but when I arrived that night they were out of rooms, so they transferred my reservation here.

The staff here was nice and they were accommodating when I requested a higher floor room. The room and lobby are the in the remodeled Courtyard style.

Fashion Center is only a short drive from the hotel, as were plenty of restaurants. As I mentioned it's a good option if you're coming out to Phoenix for Spring Training baseball. It's not far off I-10 and it's about a 20 min drive to the airport.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank atljs

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Hurricane, Utah
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2012

Just stayed there last weekend! Had a room reservation for a room with just a King Bed. At check-in asked if we could get a room with 2 queen Beds? Front Desk said no problem billed us a higher rate, but told us to check in later.(room wasn't ready) Came back only to be told nothing was available, after front desk told us it was hours earlier. We explained we were there earlier but didn't offer to help us a bit that night or the following day. Here's the kicker we still got billed a higher room rate for a room with 2 beds! Management sucks so beware!!!!

Room Tip: Just don't make any changes, cause the staff will screw everything up! Check you bill, check you...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
CYFFIFashionCenterGM, General Manager at Courtyard Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center, responded to this review, March 29, 2012
Tom S, I wanted to again apologize for the service you received at my hotel. I appreciate you taking the time talk with me the other day and I am thankful for you giving us the opportunity to show you the service we know you expect from a Marriott hotel on your next visit. The service you received is not customary for my team and as we discussed on the phone we look forward to proving that to you.

Best Regards,

Hunter Carmichael
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2012

Immaculate hotel with three computer and printers in the lobby where you can surf the Net, print your boarding pass or mapquest directions for free. WiFi all over the hotel and in the rooms. Beautiful exercise room with complimentary earbuds to watch the TV's, Pool and spa looked clean, but sadly no time to use them. Close to tons of restaurants and shopping. Hotel employees very polite.

Extra towels provided upon request. Plenty of pillows and room furnishings were well thought out, although the bed was too hard for me. Oh... and the blow dryer handle was clean and not sticky like most places.

Only thing good about my long weekend was my GREAT Hotel pick! Would definitely stay there if I am in the area again.

Room Tip: Ask for one that doesn't face Price Road or near elevators.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank lvlady2
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2012

I've stayed at this hotel 3 times and have always enjoyed very courteous service from the staff. The rooms are new, modern, trendy, and impeccably clean.

The only downside is that the walls are quite thin so if you have a loud neighbor, or you're unlucky enough to be near the elevators or facing Price Road, it will be a bit loud. If you're not a light sleeper, then this probably won't bother you. I'm an extremely light sleeper but I would still opt to come back because overall, the hotel is great and the staff will accomodate with a room in a quieter location if they can.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank emileeetravels
Fairfield CT
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2012

I had a 4 day stay at the Marriott over the Christmas holiday. The hotel, was immaculate. The rooms were lovely, tastefully done and impeccably clean. More importantly, the front desk service was so friendly, efficient and proffessional. Oscar, the front desk person, was so nice and helpful, it made our hotel stay feel homey. It really does make the world of difference when you are staying in a unfamiliar area. I wish we had more employees like them in our Northeastern area! You won't be dissapointed, as this Marriott is a great value.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank MsCecile
Chicago, IL
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2011

Came to town for a friend's wedding at Fountain Hills, AZ but I decided to spend the night at Chandler given that there are plenty of choices here. And I am glad that I made the right decision.
This property is new and clean, the room is immaculate, perfect for a solo traveler. I love the new lobby at Courtyard, the front desk staff is polite and helpful.
I wish I could stay for a few more days when checking out the next morning, well at least I know where I will be spending my nights when I visit Phoenix/Chandler area next time!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
CYFFIFashionCenterGM, General Manager at Courtyard Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center, responded to this review, January 13, 2012
Jason, Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. We are glad you decided to stay with us and as you mentioned there is lots of choices. I will make sure your feedback is shared with the team as compliments such as yours help us keep our team energized to offer great service everyday. We look forward to your next visit to the Chandler area.

Hunter Carmichael
Davenport, IA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2011

We stayed for 3 nights at this location. We found it to be a typical newer Courtyard property, with good amenities. We requested a crib and it was promptly delivered even at around 11pm. The breakfast bar is in the adjoining hotel; a Fairfield Inn and the Courtyard both share pool and certain amenities. The location is right off major highways, although this location is, as of right now, on the south edge of town. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family