Courtyard Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center
$79
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $95/night.

$116
  • Pool
$76
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $88/night.

Hampton Inn Phoenix/Chandler(Chandler)(Great Value!)
$85
$79
Quality Inn(Chandler)(Great Value!)
$52
$80
$71
Holiday Inn Chandler(Chandler)(Great Value!)
$88
$81
HolidayInn.com
Wild Horse Pass Hotel & Casino(Chandler)(Great Value!)
$100
$83
Agoda.com
All reviewsfairfield innlobby bistrothe newly renovated roomsthey serve starbucks coffeefront deskmain highwaybreakfast vouchersphoenix chandler fashion centerseems fairlynice gymcomfortable bedgreat ratewould stay here againextra towelsbusiness traveleasy accesslate check
Reviewed January 5, 2012

I had a 4 day stay at the Marriott over the Christmas holiday. The hotel, was immaculate. The rooms were lovely, tastefully done and impeccably clean. More importantly, the front desk service was so friendly, efficient and proffessional. Oscar, the front desk person, was so nice and helpful, it made our hotel stay feel homey. It really does make the world of difference when you are staying in a unfamiliar area. I wish we had more employees like them in our Northeastern area! You won't be dissapointed, as this Marriott is a great value.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank MsCecile
Reviewed December 31, 2011

Came to town for a friend's wedding at Fountain Hills, AZ but I decided to spend the night at Chandler given that there are plenty of choices here. And I am glad that I made the right decision.
This property is new and clean, the room is immaculate, perfect for a solo traveler. I love the new lobby at Courtyard, the front desk staff is polite and helpful.
I wish I could stay for a few more days when checking out the next morning, well at least I know where I will be spending my nights when I visit Phoenix/Chandler area next time!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
CYFFIFashionCenterGM, General Manager at Courtyard Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2012

Jason, Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. We are glad you decided to stay with us and as you mentioned there is lots of choices. I will make sure your feedback is shared with the team as compliments such as yours help us keep our team energized to offer great service everyday. We look forward to your next visit to the Chandler area.

Hunter Carmichael

Reviewed November 19, 2011

We stayed for 3 nights at this location. We found it to be a typical newer Courtyard property, with good amenities. We requested a crib and it was promptly delivered even at around 11pm. The breakfast bar is in the adjoining hotel; a Fairfield Inn and the Courtyard both share pool and certain amenities. The location is right off major highways, although this location is, as of right now, on the south edge of town. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed November 13, 2011

Well, we decided to stay at this hotel mainly for location as we were taking some family that was visiting from Chicago to a nearby restaurant. We told them to make sure and bring their suits so we could enjoy the pool before going to dinner. When we checked in the front desk clerk told us breakfast would be served starting at 7am, wrongly we assumed that breakfast would be included in the price of the room at 7am the next day we found out we were WRONG! We also asked where the pool was upon checkin, he pointed to where the pool was, but didn't mention that it wasn't heated. So, we all go out to the pool only to find out that it is ice cold. Okay, maybe not ice cold, but so cold you couldn't go in beyond the first step. When a maintenance guy happened by, we asked him, he said the pool was 82 degrees. We told him that he really should check it, he checked with his hand and agreed that the pool was not 82 degrees and just kind of shrugged it off.

The next morning we were looking forward to breakfast. When checking with the front desk we found out that in fact a continental breakfast was not included. Yet another letdown.

I have stayed in a lot of places in my travels and for the money I must say that this hotel was charging what other chains charge when a continental breakfast is included.

Not sure we will be going back to this Marriot, or may just drop the brand all together.

What a letdown!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank iflyppginaz
CYFFIFashionCenterGM, General Manager at Courtyard Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2011

iflyppginaz, thank you for your feedback regarding your most recent stay. We pride our guest on offering a great product with great service and when we do not do that we always use such feedback to make sure we improve. I apologize the pool was not at 82 degrees as it should be. It should have been heated proactively prior to the seasonal temperatures dropping where the heater is needed. We are a unique combination hotel which offers two brands in one building. The Fairfield Inn caters to a leisure or family traveler which includes a great continental breakfast with some hot options all included in a great room rate. The adjoining Courtyard has a Bistro style restaurant for breakfast and dinner with made to order food at great prices. The room rates at the Courtyard don'ty typically have breakfast included but we do offer breakfast for one packages on the weekdays and breakfast for two packages on the weekends for those guest who would like to have it included. This unique setup of multiple brands allows our guest to make a choice for what is the best accomodations for them all in one building. I am regretful that your experience was less than you expected and would love the opportunity to make it up to you on your next stay in Chandler. Please feel free to contact me directly at 480-684-1715. Regards, Hunter Carmichael General Manager

Reviewed October 26, 2011

We recently stayed at the Courtyard Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center for a family reunion. The rooms were nice and clean. The location is great as it is right off the freeway and close by to many restaurants and shopping. The only negative for me was how slow the elevators were. Aside from that, we really enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family