“Definately eat here! :)”
Review of Ko' Sin

Ko' Sin
Ranked #24 of 670 Restaurants in Chandler
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 1-10 & Wild Horse Pass Blvd
Description: Ko'Sin features desert bistro cusine with a Native American flair. Offering breakfast, lunch and dinner Ko'sin, meaning 'kitchen' in the Pima language, delights guests with delectable dishes amid stunning views of the Sierra Estrella Mountain Range.
Reviewed November 6, 2013

We were greeted with a complimentary champagne toast due to us just making the reservation that we are celebrating some milestone birthdays! (Thanks so much for that). We ordered the Native Fondue and somehow we got the cheese and meat appetizer and they gave us that also. The food is just so GOOD :) The service is great! :) Wish we had room for dessert. We would definitely eat there again. Don't miss out on going there.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

My fiancee and I have been to several great restaurants, so we try to select restaurants that will provide us something "new" or give us a feeling of "wow." Ko'sin didn't have the "wow" factor, but they did have some pieces that were new to us.

First off, make sure you order a cocktail from here. The fusion of the different liquors was phenomenal. I'm not a fan of bourbon, but i wanted to try a drink that i saw that had bourbon, peanut butter, schnapps, and i forget what else...i don't ever remember drinking something so smooth.

Second, remember you're on Indian land, so expect to see a menu that fuses Native American tastes into the menu. I had the Gila River Fry Bread and my fiancee had the chicken entree. We both enjoyed the flavors of our meals. The dessert was probably the best with it's Citrus flair.

Overall, definitely someplace you want to go for special occasion, or if you want to have a business meal. I say this because when we went there was hardly anyone in the restaurant, and it was a saturday night. Kind of unnerving at first with hardly anyone in the restaurant, but definitely allows for great conversations :)

Reviewed October 1, 2013

We had two outstanding meals; dinner and breakfast. Service is attentive and comfortable, plating is carefully designed, executed, and attractive, he decor is pleasing, and the food was really good. We especially enjoyed a most inventive dessert which was more or less a deconstructed butternut squash cheesecake. It sounded funky; it tasted wonderful (and was lovely to look at)! Well done!

Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

Stayed at the Sheraton Wild Horse for business and with the time change from the east coast didn't want to drive for dinner. The restaurant off the lobby bar offered some interesting picks. Mixture of American with native influence. I had a fantastic steak with a side of corn that was out of this world. The bean based humus was out of this world with just the right amount of heat. But it was the service that onee over. From the two hostesses to my server and bus girl everyone was genuinely helpful and provide 5 star efforts. Try the oversized chocolate cake for desert - you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank Rod J
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We only had breakfast in the restaurant......it was over the 4th of July holiday weekend, so brunch was available each day. The brunch was $15.99, however considering that if you ordered off the menu it would have been that much or more. The brunch was worth that much, however, I would have liked to not spent so much on my breakfast. I could have ordered from the menu, but by the time you add the price of coffee, and a juice, and a breakfast type entree, it would have been more. The lunch menu looked good, and prices were probably more reasonable for the sandwiches $12-$15.00 range, given that it is a resort.