“This was the best part of my stay at the Sheraton!”
Review of Ko' Sin

Ko' Sin
Ranked #26 of 676 Restaurants in Chandler
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 1-10 & Wild Horse Pass Blvd
Description: Ko'Sin features desert bistro cusine with a Native American flair. Offering breakfast, lunch and dinner Ko'sin, meaning 'kitchen' in the Pima language, delights guests with delectable dishes amid stunning views of the Sierra Estrella Mountain Range.
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Stayed at the Sheraton one night recently and had the pleasure of dining here. What looks like a very casual place has some of the best food I have ever had. I travel all the time and it was just so nice to have a really great meal at what I is considered to be the "2nd" restaurant at the hotel.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

There aren't many dining options at this Hotel, and for a general purpose outlet, Ko'Sin is better than most at this level of hotel. Having eaten there five times there recently, I have noticed that the table service is a little slow. So if you're tight on time, you may want to tell your server right away. Beyond that, although it has a limited list of offerings, everything is well-prepared, flavourful and well-presented. In particular, the fish tacos are a great option for lunch or a light dinner and the salmon on the dinner menu is delicious.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

In the Phoenix area for 10 day and usually here 3 or 4 times per year. I know the dinner restaurant gets great reviews but check out KO' SIN for lunch. I felt like the Food Dude from TV biting into this juicy succulent Cuban on a perfect pretzel bun. We ordered 4 different lunches and all we excellent. It can be considered a touch expensive but, good food isn't cheap and the resort is amazing. Trust me go there, you'll be happy!

1  Thank Magnum9797
Reviewed March 24, 2013

This restaurant has a rather limited menu (especially if you are at the resort for several days and this is your "default.") But what they offer is outstanding. I would highly recommend the fish tacos and also the chicken entree.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

Te food quality was very good. We eat here a few times.
Breakfast - the frittata was wonderful and should not be missed.
Lunch - this is where we ran into issues and dropped the rating. Service was very slow. The steak on the hanger salad was ordered medium, came medium rare to rare, but since it had taken 45 minutes to show there was no time to send it back. On the other hand, the French dip sandwich was wonderful.
Dinner - one night they were so busy, we eat in the bar. Again service was slow, but the burger was good. The other nit we had reservations so got in. The food was very good and the deserts are fabulous, each better than the last.