“Best Cuban sandwich in Phoenix”
Review of Ko' Sin

Ko' Sin
Ranked #26 of 681 Restaurants in Chandler
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 1-10 & Wild Horse Pass Blvd
Description: Ko'Sin features desert bistro cusine with a Native American flair. Offering breakfast, lunch and dinner Ko'sin, meaning 'kitchen' in the Pima language, delights guests with delectable dishes amid stunning views of the Sierra Estrella Mountain Range.
Reviewed March 28, 2013

In the Phoenix area for 10 day and usually here 3 or 4 times per year. I know the dinner restaurant gets great reviews but check out KO' SIN for lunch. I felt like the Food Dude from TV biting into this juicy succulent Cuban on a perfect pretzel bun. We ordered 4 different lunches and all we excellent. It can be considered a touch expensive but, good food isn't cheap and the resort is amazing. Trust me go there, you'll be happy!

1  Thank Magnum9797

Reviewed March 24, 2013

This restaurant has a rather limited menu (especially if you are at the resort for several days and this is your "default.") But what they offer is outstanding. I would highly recommend the fish tacos and also the chicken entree.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

Te food quality was very good. We eat here a few times.
Breakfast - the frittata was wonderful and should not be missed.
Lunch - this is where we ran into issues and dropped the rating. Service was very slow. The steak on the hanger salad was ordered medium, came medium rare to rare, but since it had taken 45 minutes to show there was no time to send it back. On the other hand, the French dip sandwich was wonderful.
Dinner - one night they were so busy, we eat in the bar. Again service was slow, but the burger was good. The other nit we had reservations so got in. The food was very good and the deserts are fabulous, each better than the last.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

Was at the Sheraton for a Sales Meeting recently and I ate here for brunch one day and dinner on another. The Huevos Rancheros were quite tasty. They had a good lasting spice from the chorizo. Good stuff!

The dinner was pretty good. The buffalo tartare was excellent. It was better than the artichoke & crab dip. I got the peppercorn crusted filet. It ended up tasting a bit burnt and charred but it was cooked correctly. That was difficult to overcome as the crostini it sat upon was soggy, but after a few bites the charred flavor dissipated and it ended up being pretty good.

The dessert was ok. I know they tried but I think they missed the mark. It was a smorgasbord of differing mini-desserts that really didn't flow together.

Overall it was good. I would recommend this place but I do believe it is a bit overpriced for what it is - expected at a resort but not for a general night out for dinner.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

Made an OpenTable reservation for a Saturday night. Would only allow very early (5-5:30 or not again until 7:45). We had gone to a show and were looking to dine afterwards. Checked into the restaurant at about 6:15-6:30 expecting it to be packed. Only 2 tables in use, we were sat immediately. Granted a large party was sat during our visit, so perhaps the kitchen/service did not want to get overwhelmed and thus possibly underperform. Service was high level. Prompt and professional (though they did not refill wine, which technically is fine with me). We ordered Charcuterie/Cheese platter to share as a starter and then red meat for mains. Black olive hummus and crisps are sent as a pre-ordering treat. Everything was very tasty and preperation was on point. Wine list was good and we easily selected a nice pairing. note - if you self park - it can be a maze walking thorugh the corridors of the hotel, up elevators, down staircases...just Valet park.

1  Thank kwtaper