Comfort Inn - Chandler / Phoenix South
$99
Hampton.com
Hampton Inn Phoenix/Chandler(Chandler)(Great Value!)
$79
Hampton.com
$84
Hyatt.com
$95
$91
Holiday Inn Chandler(Chandler)(Great Value!)
$85
$81
$108
$85
CrownePlaza.com
Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler(Chandler)(Great Value!)
$75
$65
Quality Inn(Chandler)(Great Value!)
$49
Wild Horse Pass Hotel & Casino(Chandler)(Great Value!)
$69
$52
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $72/night.

$321
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
All reviewsbreakfast roomfront deskchoice hotelswafflescoffee machinebreakfast attendantfree breakfastper nightgreat place to staywould stay here againfresh fruithousekeeping stafffrankcerealpillowsphoenixinns
Reviewed March 2, 2013

We recently stayed at this hotel for 10 nights. The lobby is inviting and beautifully decorated.
The staff at the front desk were very friendly and helpful, Our room was clean, king size bed was very comfortable, bed linens smelled fresh. The breakfast buffet had many choices both hot and cold and staff working there were very pleasant.
If we are ever in this area again we would enjoy staying here.
When we will stay in other hotels, we will compare them to above property.

Room Tip: It helps to read reviews on trip advisor.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Bridgette B, General Manager at Comfort Inn - Chandler / Phoenix South, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2013

Dear Lillian m,
Thank you for writing a review of our property. Our staff takes a lot of pride in their work and I am so excited for your gratitude. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We welcome you on your next trip to Comfort INN Chandler, AZ

Reviewed March 1, 2013

The staff were helpful and friendly from the front desk to the breakfast attendant. The room was very nice and clean. Extremely good for the price. We've stayed at Comfort Inn's before but could tell the staff and management hold high standards. Would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Bridgette B, General Manager at Comfort Inn - Chandler / Phoenix South, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2013

Dear VeronNorthDakota
Thank you so much for your review. We very much appreciate your comments about our hotel. We thank you for the recommendation and hope to see you next time on your trip through Chandler at the Chandler Comfort INN

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Arrived late one night and needed a place to stay for two days - what a pleasant surprise! My husband and I stayed at the Comfort Inn Chandler for two nights and it was affordable, very clean, quiet, conveniently located to multiple freeway connections, and the staff was very kind, friendly and helpful. THEN, when I accidentally left a personal item in my room - they had a lost and found collection (which no other previous hotel I stayed at had) and they are mailing it back to me all the way in Oregon. Wow! What a wonderful surprise - to find service, cleanliness and convenience in an affordable price range. Plus the amenities are great - amazing bedding, breakfast, pool, parking, wifi, etc. When we go to Arizona (at least twice a year) - we are going to Comfort Inn Chandler. Thank you staff!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Elizabeth K

Dear Lulu M.
Thank you for leaving a review. I will share your kind words with the staff. As always we do as much as we can to please our wonderful guests like yourself. We hope to see you again at the Comfort INN Chandler
Best Regards

Reviewed February 25, 2013

We stayed midweek for three nights. We booked this hotel online...face it - it's a crapshoot when you book online. You don't know what you're REALLY going to get. We were very pleased with the hotel. It was easy to get to from the airport and also our destination. I called the night before our arrival to let the front desk know we would most likely be in after midnight because of our flight. The gentleman said that wasn't a problem.

Our room was spotless and modern. The front desk gave me extra towels when I requested and replaced them each day. We had a fridge and microwave. The hotel is situated in what could be described as an office park, so it was very quiet. The only tiny criticism I had about the room is there was no fan in the bathroom.

On our final day we had to leave before breakfast was ready in the serving room, but the gentleman at the desk said we were welcome to step in and grab a drink and a pastry to go if we wanted to. The server setting up couldn't have been nicer about it.

We missed the continental breakfast while we were there, but there is a Denny's across the street. The continental breakfast looked serviceable, like they are in Comfort Inns wherever you go...pastries, juices, a waffle maker, coffee, hot water, cereal etc.

Thumbs up for the front desk people - always pleasant. The housekeeper was very pleasant, as was a maintenance man who directed me to a vending machine.

I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

Dear inevercookathome,
Thank so for the kind words and for taking the time to leave us review. I will share your comments with the staff. I hope next time you can experience our full hot breakfast. I am happy to hear you experienced so many of our wonderful staff to help and guide you along your stay. We look forward to seeing you again at the Comfort INN Chandler, AZ

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I stayed at this hotel when it was the Red Roof Inn and it is even better now. The place is very clean, tastefully decorated and modernized, with one exception, the toilet in our room. I did notify the front desk about the poor flushing capability of the toilet so I hope that it gets addressed.

That being written, the employees were friendly, the check-in was speedy and the room was well appointed with a good mattress and plenty of good pillows. They even have a hot breakfast. Overall, it is a very nice place to stay in a nice area of town and I will be back again.

Dear Gringgo,
Thank you for leaving us a review. We are thrilled you like the remodel we have done to the hotel. We are continually maintaining our property. this includes making sure everything does work properly in all guest rooms. I will share your kind words with the staff about all the great work they are doing.We welcome you on your next trip to Comfort INN Chandler, AZ