Hilton Phoenix Chandler
$99
$60
$108
CrownePlaza.com
Hampton Inn Phoenix/Chandler(Chandler)(Great Value!)
$79
Wild Horse Pass Hotel & Casino(Chandler)(Great Value!)
$69
Quality Inn(Chandler)(Great Value!)
$49
QualityInn
Chandler Southgate Hotel(Chandler)(Great Value!)
$77
$188
$142
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Chandler(Chandler)(Great Value!)
$81
All reviewsthe executive loungegreat hotelgrab and gobusiness tripthe hotel staffroom serviceeasy accesswould highly recommend this hotelthe entire staffbreakfast buffetshuttle servicefront desk staffnice stayconvenient locationyogurtfitness centermall
Reviewed December 30, 2009

New hotel. Everyone was very helpful from resturant recommendations to giving directions. We will be recommending and revisiting this Hotel when in the Phoenix area in the future.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 28, 2009

Stayed for 2 nights, nice hotel, very clean, helpful staff, about what you would expect, My 1 and only complaint was that every morning around 5:30 there was a terrible noise that sounded to me like whales communicating, or cows bellowing. I didnot worry about it too much because I needed to get up anyway, but I felt for those who wanted to sleep in. When I checked out, I mentioned it to the front staff. They said that it was the water softener, and that the hotel engineering staff were trying to fix it. So, it looks like it was a known issue and the hotel was trying to fix it, so what more can be said. I would return.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled on business
JimRyanGenMgr, General Manager at Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2009

Dear SVCSCOT,

Thank you for staying with us over the Holidays! And, we greatly appreciate you taking the time to comment about your experience.

Please accept our apology for the "cows bellowing" sound. You have a great way of describing sounds. After you said that, we knew exactly your experience. Yes, the "cows bellow" no more.

Allow me the opportunity to say hello on your next trip to Chandler, AZ. We are bringing in the Decade by introducing our R Bar...a unique, classy martini & wine bar experience... and would value your thoughts.

The R Bar will have entertainment from 6-9 PM every Wednesday evening. So, if you can stay on a Wednesday night...even better!

We look forward to seeing you.

Our Best...

Jim Ryan

Reviewed December 19, 2009

My boyfriend and I wanted to get away for a quiet pre-chirstmas stay and this Hilton was near our house and had affordable rates. The staff was nice enough, nothing special, and the rooms were very, very clean. We enjoyed the cleanliness of the room and bathroom. The decor was very nice, and the bed was quite comfortable. I would have given this Hilton a rating of 5 based on these factors BUT, on a Saturday morning at 9 0'clock, guests should not be awaken to construction. This is where our relaxing stay ended. I promptly opened our door because it sounded as though someone was going around our floor knocking on all the doors. When I opened the door, there was no one to be found. I laid back in bed and the hammering persisted for 20 more minutes before my boyfriend called down to the front dest to ask if there was construction going on in close proximity to our room. The woman at the front counter checked and sure enough, they were doing construction on a room or two on our floor. Her suggestion was to change rooms. Yeah, change rooms, less than 3 hours from check-out, which is at noon. That is just asinine. I cannot believe she would even suggest that outloud. The hammering and other construction noises persisted on a non-stop basis, I'm assuming there were several hammers being used, until 11:20 am, just before check-out. From a business perspective, this two hours of work should have been completed between noon and five o'clock, or perhaps on a weekday morning when most travelers are on business. The stupiditity put a bad taste in my mouth.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank loralyelee
JimRyanGenMgr, General Manager at Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2009

Dear Loralyelee,

Please accept our sincere apology for your morning experience. Sleeping in is one of life's many pleasures and the "rat a tat tat" of construction noise disrupting that pleasure is inexcusable. We are so sorry that you carry a memory of that experience.

Your experience was the outcome of a simple, yet experience damaging mistake. We were doing minor repair on some showers. The repair schedule called for noon to 5:00PM hours on weekends and earlier on weekdays. The start time mistake was made on your weekend and your experience was interrupted. We are so sorry to you and all guest that may have heard the "rat a tat tat" until we could stop the work.

Please allow us the opportunity to create a new memory...a memory that will cause you and your boyfriend to smile as you reflect on your experience with us. My e-mail is james.ryan2@hilton.com.

With great sincerity... Jim Ryan, General Manager of your Hilton in Phoenx Chandler, AZ.

Reviewed December 10, 2009

The service provided exceeded my expectation and the room was magnificient. I know where I will continue to say when in the Phoenix/Chandler area.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 6, 2009

WE had an excellent surprise at this new Hilton in Chandler, AZ. The location was excellent and near restaurants, freeways and lots of shopping! The staff was so polite and nice..they even showed us the actual rooms prior to check in to see which type we preferred. The packages included wii fii or breakfast vouchers or starbucks coupons. We had a room on the executive floor and had access to the breakfast and evening snacks etc. including a hot appetizer. The rooms were clean and so nicely decorated. The beds were out of this world in comfort and the comforters and pillows were perfect! The bathroom was not large but had a nice glass shower in it that made it feel luxurious. The housekeeping personnel were prompt and our room was cleaned promptly. The pool and deck area was very nice also. I would highly recommend this destination to anyone looking in the Chandler..Phoenix area!We will definitely return. It was a plus on Black Friday also as it was close to everything!

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple