“Great staff”

Hilton Phoenix Chandler
Ranked #3 of 34 Hotels in Chandler
Reviewed April 1, 2014

Nice hotel with a very friendly, helpful staff. Room was large with comfortable beds. The nightly entertainment in the lobby was great. Enjoyed the yogurt parfait in the Starbuck's coffee shop. $4.00 breakfast in restaurant or free coffee and one item in the coffee shop for Hilton members. Mall with restaurants close but not walking distance. It was a nice stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
William T, Director of Operations at Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2014

Dear Sggypsy,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. I’m very happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. We appreciate your loyalty with Hilton and an Hhonors member.

Reviewed March 30, 2014

I can't speak enough about how great the customer service is here. I have never written a review for a hotel before and have stayed everywhere from Holiday Inn to Four Seasons. Everything was outstanding from being friendly and prompt with check-in to check-out. The complimentary car service was a plus (within a certain distance ). I couldn't wait to get home and write this. Also the location is fantastic. Cheers to anyone who gets a chance to stay here and you will know why they consistently win the Connie Award ( best customer service Hilton I beleve). Cheers!

Room Tip: All the rooms are great. The only suggestion I do have is that there is light that comes underneath...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
William T, Director of Operations at Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2014

Dear Chris I,

Thank you very much for the great review. It is wonderful to see that you greatly enjoyed your stay with us. You are correct that we have won the coveted Connie Award. Our team puts a lot of effort into training and delivering excellent service. We always love to hear when we’ve made a great impression on our guests. I will be sure to share your survey with our team.

We look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed March 27, 2014

I believe the name says it all making me quite glad I was able to stay in such a fine establishment while vacationing in the Mesa, Arizona area. All experiences from checking in to just coming in and out of the Hilton are welcoming and staff is very friendly.

Dear Racquel H,

Thank you for submitting a review. I am very happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest. We look forward to you next visit!

Reviewed March 24, 2014

I worked for the competition for 14 years so, I had never stayed at a Hilton. I had that, " ok, let's see how you guys do it" attitude. This Hilton not only met my expectations of a luxury brand but, far exceeded them! From the moment we checked in with our pet ( I never thought I'd be that guy) to accomodating the large wedding party breakfast crowd the next day, they met every challenge with a efficiency and a smile ( not done many places today).
The buffet was fresh, the staff was genuine and friendly and the assistance never stopped.
Great location, great staff, great Hotel!

1  Thank choppersam
William T, Director of Operations at Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2014

Dear choppersam,

Thank you very much for submitting a review. I am very happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will be sure to share your survey with our entire team and thank everyone for a job well done. We hope to see you again real soon!

Reviewed March 19, 2014

My husband and I stayed two nights and didn't spend much time at the hotel. But what we did experience was perfect. Modern rooms, comfortable bedding. Room service was the best we've experienced at any hotel -- very accommodating and quick! The employees at the desk always had a smile and said hello. The bar and lounge was out in the open, was nice to relax with a drink and listen to music. The hotel is in a great location too -- close to a major highway. I would definitely return!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
William T, Director of Operations at Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2014

Dear jah77,

Thank you for submitting a review. We are very happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will be sure to share your feedback on the room service and bar with our Food and Beverage team. They will be thrilled to hear you enjoyed them.

Reviewed March 18, 2014

Hilton in Chandler Az. was an excellent place to stay and the staff was awesome. Would recommend to everyone. Room service was fantastic, always fast, good and hot. Executive lounge was great, good apps and service. Rooms very nice and comfortable, bar service also great.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear John B,

Thank you for submitting a review. We are very happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again real soon.

Reviewed March 16, 2014

This hotel always delivers great service overall! Everyone is always friendly and the rooms never let us down. Traveling with three kids we need a lot of accommodations and they do so with a smile! The rooms are always clean and the beds are super comfortable, would always recommend to stay here when in town.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
William T, Director of Operations at Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2014

Dear Tarah S,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a survey. I’m very happy to see that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel and that our staff took great care of you during your visit. We appreciate your loyalty with us and look forward to your next stay!