Stayed for three nights. The Chandler Hilton is a 4-5 Circle Hotel in a 3 Circle industrial park area.
* Clean, modern full-service Hilton
* Usual comfy Hilton beds. See pics.
* Friendly staff
* Executive lounge with discounted drinks, 5-10 pm with bartender in residence, 6th floor
* Some rooms have small balcony with sliding glass door. Too small to sit outside
* Mini-fringe, though can't be sure if in all rooms.
* Complimentary shuttle for local pickup and delivery
* What came first, the Hilton or the Air Products industrial plant across the road? Suspect the Air Products plant that runs 24x7. Why build here?
* Why require guests to re-log into Wi-Fi at least once daily for each device? An unnecessary annoyance.
* No real scenic view to speak of.
Tip: Choose room in the back, the most quiet rooms away from plant.
Tip II: Negotiate a rate inclusive of breakfast and Wi-Fi for best value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our boutique style hotel is in the heart of one of the most beautiful regions of Southeast Phoenix. Enjoy the comforts of a unique business or leisure destination. We are close to Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport, Tempe, and a block away from Chandler Fashion Center where you will find shopping, dining and theater choices. Enjoy our R Bar with daily Happy Hour and the casual elegance of our restaurant, Taste | an American Bistro. Our pool, spa and Fitness Center are always awaiting you. Enjoy your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Phoenix Chandler reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Phoenix Chandler Hotel Chandler