New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #3 of 32 Hotels in Chandler
Arlington Heights, Illinois
“Wonderful Staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2014

The best staff in a hotel I have ever experienced. Hotel was great also. They went out of their way to make us happy. Hotel was clean, modern, and up beat. Will always stay at Hilton if possible. Try it, you will love them. At least in Chandler Arizona

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

William T, Director of Operations at Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this review, February 28, 2014
Dear kadydidnot,

Thank you very much for submitting a survey. I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our staff went out of their way to make you happy. I will definitely be sure to share your survey with our team. We appreciate your loyalty with Hilton!

Director of Operations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
  • Korean first
tucson, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2014

Staff was excellent and truly put their attention to the guest and their needs. Definitely coming back to this hotel. It was a quick stay but as a traveler you know your needs will be met at this hotel.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Dear Michelle W,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. I am very happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. We really appreciate your loyalty with Hilton!

Granbury, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2014

Hot Tip - Take advantage of the Executive Upgrade! It includes breakfast items and evening snacks - a bargain that can not be beat! Rooms were flawless, staff friendly and helpful, cleanliness not an issue. Easy on and off highway.

Room Tip: All rooms have a refrigerator. Microwave in room upon request.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
William T, Director of Operations at Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this review, February 17, 2014
Dear Shirley D,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. I am very happy to see that you were able to enjoy the Executive Lounge upgrade during your stay. Most of our guests find it to be a great value. I will be sure to share your review with our team. We appreciate your loyalty with Hilton!

Missoula, Montana, USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Spoiled, is what I am living at this hotel for the past 5 weeks. With this much time in a hotel I believe my rating has some substance. The food is some of the best I have found in Chandler. The staff is quite pleasant, the rooms are clean and comfortable. the beds are GREAT! Go for the 6th floor or an inside, by the court room, room if possible, the outside, especially corner rooms have quite a bit of road noise. This hotel is quiet! No thin walls, yes you can hear water running if neighbor is showering but its not bad. I have stayed in 4 other hotels in Chandler, the Hilton is better hands down.

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
William T, Director of Operations at Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this review, February 13, 2014
Dear FarSiderugger,

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit a review. I can only imagine how many restaurants you tried during your 5 week stay with us. I am very happy that our food ranked amongst the best that you tried. We really do have great food. I will be sure to give our culinary team a big kudos. They will enjoy reading your survey. Thank you.

Northampton, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2014

I stayed here for one night on a trip to the US. Check-in was friendly and efficient, with facilities (including access to the Executive Lounge) explained effectively. The room was a standard traditional Hilton room, so nice furniture, good furnishings and a comfortable bed. The shower was powerful and spacious.

I spent some time in the Exec lounge and the service was very good - friendly and personal. I then ate in the bar and again the service was efficient and friendly.

The breakfast buffet was good and check-out was again efficient and friendly.

Overall I had a really relaxing and enjoyable night here and would absolutely stay again if I happen to be in Phoenix.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Dear Jorganmeister,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. It is wonderful to see that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel and had a chance to visit our Executive Lounge and join us for breakfast in the restaurant. I will share your survey with our team.

Morton, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2014

When I arrived I was greated by the manager and directed to the front desk. During my stay, the entire staff was friendly and helpful. They offer a free shuttle service for a 5 mile radius. That will get you to the mall and all eateries around it, and downtown Chandler. The shuttle was prompt on pickup. Rooms were large and clean.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Dear JEBstuart,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. I am very happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and the service at the hotel. I will be sure to share your survey with our team.

Las Vegas, NV, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2014

Really awesome staff all around. Everyone had a ready smile, as was very proactive about making sure that I had everything I needed. Hotel was squeaky clean and has easy access to highways. I would certainly stay there again!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

William T, Director of Operations at Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this review, February 7, 2014
Dear Helen A,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. We are very pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our staff took great care of you while you were with us.

Director of Operations
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chandler
Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center
Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler-Fashion Center
Staybridge Suites Phoenix - Chandler
Home2 Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler
Drury Inn & Suites Phoenix Tempe
Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix/Gilbert

Been to Hilton Phoenix Chandler? Share your experiences!