New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #3 of 31 Hotels in Chandler
Gilbert, United States
“Best Hotel Stay EVER!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

The most incredible staff ever. This hotel was amazing and perfect for our wedding week! All of the staff were extremely helpful. The hotel is as clean as possible! We stayed at this hotel for our wedding week and are so glad that we chose this place. They even gave our guests a free shuttle to and from our wedding venue!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

William T, Director of Operations at Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
Dear Tia C,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. Congratulations on your wedding. We are so glad to have been able to be a part of such a special occasion. It is really great to see that you had a memorable experience with us.

Director of Operations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
  • Korean first
Reno, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

If you want to experience superior service, then I recommend the Hilton Phoenix Chandler. The bartenders, the restaurant servers, the front desk staff, the housekeepers, the engineers - everyone goes above and beyond the call of duty and performs their jobs expertly and with a smile. We were very impressed. The beds are very comfortable and the business breakfast for $4 cannot be beat!

Room Tip: Stay on a business floor and enjoy the reduced price breakfast!
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
William T, Director of Operations at Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
Dear Teri G,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. I’m very happy to see that our team took great care of you during your stay. I will be sure to share your review with everyone.

Albuquerque
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

My daughter and I went to R&R. We picked a great hotel. The staff is excellent. They are pleasant and look like they thoroughly enjoy their job. The hotel is very clean. The perks for staying on the executive floor are totally worth the small extra fee. We were very pleased and would stay there again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Dear proudNMresident,

Thank you for submitting a review of your recent stay at the Hilton Chandler. It is wonderful to see that you and your daughter had a great stay with us. I’m glad you were able to enjoy a few of the Executive Level perks.

Saint Louis, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

Stayed here 3 nights when I was in town for business. The hotel was chosen because it was near the home of one of my co-workers so it was convenient for him to take me to the office each day. The location also has great access to many fast food and sit-down restaurant chains as well as a big mall and several retail stores.

The hotel is very clean and it is nice. The bed was comfortable. I thought the shower heads could have been better, though (they're on the small side). The view from my room was the highway, but I doubt there were very good views from any of the rooms since the hotel is located in such a commerical area and near the highway. It was great to have complimentary wi-fi internet access.

One morning I tried the breakfast buffet in the hotel's restaurant. As I was walking in I mentioned to one of the staff I was in a hurry and didn't know if I would have time to stop in. She advised me there was a buffet in the back, so I went ahead and sat down. I heard her mention that I was in a hurry to someone else on the staff, which resulted in amazing service. The waitress quickly brought me coffee and my check. She offered me a to-go cup of coffee and bottled water on my way out. I was impressed. The food was good as well. The fruit was fresh and there were several hot options. The price, however, was a little steep at $15.

I wouldn't hestitate to recommend this hotel and would stay here again (as long as my company was paying for it again since it was more expensive than some of the other area hotels I looked at).

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Dear BTCJ08,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. I’m very happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. We should begin phasing in new shower heads in 2014. It is great to see that our breakfast staff was able to quickly and efficiently take care of you during breakfast.

We look forward to your next visit!

Peoira, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

We enjoyed our stay at the hotel but the best service came after we checked out and realized that we had left my husband's pillow in the room. The hotel staff were incredibly helpful and quick to respond to our need to get his "special" pillow in the mail to us! That was astonishing customer service.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

William T, Director of Operations at Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this review, October 18, 2013
Dear Kimberly T,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. It’s great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I’m very happy to see that our team was quick and efficient in getting your pillow returned to you. I will pass along your kudos to our team.

Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

I stayed here for four nights and really enjoyed the property. The rooms were spacious and clean, stylishly decorated and quite pleasant. Do not expect much of a view...it is in an industrial area without any scenery. The fitness center is adequate and quite clean. The breakfast buffet left a lot to be desired but there are enough other great features about the property that it doesn't matter.
I should also say that the front desk staff is extremely helpful and quite friendly!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Dear SeekPeace,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. It is great to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our Food and Beverage Team will be getting together very soon to brainstorm ideas for enhancing the breakfast buffet. I’m glad this did not affect your overall satisfaction with us.

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

I've stayed here twice now on business and have found this hotel to be very comfortable and convenient. The bar in the lobby has a nice vibe with great service ... and the food is tasty, too.
The restaurant onsite serves a fine breakfast buffet as well as dinner.

There's a small workout room and a lovely outdoor pool and lounge area. With its location in Chandler, there's ample parking available. With a car rental from the airport, this hotel is easy to get to and from as well. With its efficient and attentive staff, it has made for efficient business travel.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars
William T, Director of Operations at Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this review, October 12, 2013
Dear Inga P,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. It is really great to see that you have enjoyed your stays with us. We appreciate your loyalty with Hilton.

Director of Operations
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chandler
Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center
#8 of 31 in Chandler
4.5 of 5 stars 265 reviews
Staybridge Suites Phoenix - Chandler
Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix/Gilbert

Been to Hilton Phoenix Chandler? Share your experiences!