“Don't go there for the breakfast” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hilton Phoenix Chandler

Hilton Phoenix Chandler
Ranked #4 of 32 Hotels in Chandler
Omaha, United States
“Don't go there for the breakfast”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2013

A very nice hotel except for the "Free Breakfast" the options are limited and stingy. I was charged $ 2.19 extra for a large coffe instead of the "free" medium. The difference on the menu is $ 2.19 so I am still trying tio understand that. The rooms are nice, Whirlpool is very nice. View not so much.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

William T, Director of Operations at Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
Dear Robert N,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. I am sorry to hear that your experience at our grab and go breakfast in the café was not as great as it should have been. We are looking at enhancing the current offerings. The $2.19 charge to upgrade to a large coffee does seem exorbitant. Our team has reviewed this and come up with a fairer pricing structure for upgrading the size. We really appreciate you bringing to our attention and allowing us the opportunity to review it with our team.

Director of Operations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
  • Korean first
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2013

Great Staff and Management! The Hilton in Chandler was one of the best stays I've had in years. I was in town for my 25 year class reunion. The service was outstanding and I'm definitely staying there again in the near future.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Marty35055,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. It is wonderful to see that you enjoyed your stay here for the class reunion weekend. We appreciate your loyalty and support.

We hope to see you again real soon!

Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2013

everything was great abt the hotel except I order pre order extra towels and none was in my room this is the second time I did this for a Hilton brand hotel. location was great view was great. I did try the bar but it did have a lot of guest in thr so im taking it was ok

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

William T, Director of Operations at Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this review, October 4, 2013
Dear Justin B,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. It is great to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am sorry to hear that you did not receive the pre-ordered towels. I will work with our team to find out where we dropped the ball.

Prescott Valley
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2013

Although I have stayed at other Phoenix Hilton properties, this Hilton Chandler hotel offers live music weekday evenings, great bar, great food and a very good breakfast buffet with or without executive privileges. I stay here at least every three months and never fail to enjoy the experience. Rooms are clean, well kept, some with nice views. The pool and spa is great, the fitness room is also great the Starbucks coffee shop and store is very convenient. Dare I say this is a great property to stay at? Yes it is. Oh, and the staff? Never knew staff so friendly at any other Hilton property of other brand for that matter. It's almost like they take a happy pill before each shift.

Dear Peter B,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. It is wonderful to see that you have enjoyed your stays with us. We really appreciate your compliments to the hotel and the team. I will make sure to share this with everyone.

Thank you very much for your loyalty with us!

orlando, florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2013

I alternate between 4 Hilton properties while in Phoenix several weeks each quarter and this is one of my favorite Hilton Hotels in the US. Staff is great. Rooms and service are well above average. Nevertheless, I am routinely disappointed as the room I usually ask for is not "ever" available. Am Hilton Diamond and I never get an adequate explanation from the front desk staff as to why the balcony rooms are not available. Hilton honors lounge is one of the best I've experienced and the staff that work this amenity are among the best employees I've encountered.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
William T, Director of Operations at Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Dear rggsquared,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. I am happy to see that you have enjoyed your stays with us as well as the executive lounge at the hotel. We do have 4 of the king balcony rooms as well as 4 of the king balcony rooms, handicapped accessible. We also have 14 rooms with the smaller step-out balcony; those all have 2 queen beds. I certainly apologize if one of these options hasn’t been available during your stays. Our front desk staff should be more than capable of explaining why these rooms are not available. I would be happy to make sure you receive one of these rooms for your next stay. Please contact me at bill.taylor@hilton.com and I’ll make sure it is set up.

Houston, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2013

Staff was very accommodating and friendly. Food service and offerings were ideal. Thank you for taking care of everything while I was there. I also appreciated being able to get into Downtown Chandler and having a great night out while I was there.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

William T, Director of Operations at Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Dear David B,

Thank you for submitting a review. I’m very happy to see that our team took great care of you during your stay and that you enjoyed our food and beverage offerings. I’ll be sure to share your feedback with our team.

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013

We had a wonderful stay although there were some issues with the room maintenance that were frustrating. The shower didn't drain and we had a problem with the door to the connecting room. Both problems were promptly taken care of. The staff was extremely helpful. The room service was well above average.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Dear rgrhinehart,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. While I’m sorry to hear about the challenges you had with the shower drain and the connecting door, I’m very happy to see our team resolved those issues quickly and efficiently. I’ll be sure to share your comments on the room service with our Chef. They have been focused on room service, so it will be great feedback to share with their team.

Director of Operations
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chandler
Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center
Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler-Fashion Center
Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix/Gilbert
Drury Inn & Suites Phoenix Tempe
Comfort Inn - Chandler / Phoenix South
Staybridge Suites Phoenix - Chandler

Been to Hilton Phoenix Chandler? Share your experiences!