“Pleased and Happy” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 31 Hotels in Chandler
A TripAdvisor Member
“Pleased and Happy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

The hotel accommodations and quality of service were exceptional. The staff was extremely accommodating of their guests unique needs and circumstances. Also, when one small issue occurred, they went well out of their way to fix the problem and insure our satisfaction. Lastly, the food and room service were exceptional. We were very please by the amount and quality of food for the price paid. Bravo Hilton! We look forward to our next stay.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

William T, Director of Operations at Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this review, June 21, 2013
Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. It is great to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and had a chance to try the food at the hotel. Chef Nick does a wonderful job in the kitchen. We look forward to your next visit.

William Taylor

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
  • Korean first
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

convenient location extremely friendly and helpful staff room is a bit small, and needs more amenities in order to be par a typical full service hotel, e.g.Marriott and Renaissance. The excutive lounge is quite small, but the crowd is friendly. the staff is willing to customize to client taste - very much appreciated

Dear Caroline_Chan,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. I am very happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us at the Hilton Chandler. Our Executive Floor rooms do have the amenities you described that our standard rooms do not have. Please contact me at the hotel prior to your next visit and I will make sure you are in a room on our Executive Floor.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

The Chandler Hilton located in Tempe Arizona is a wonderful, fairly priced hotel with accommodations you can compare to a very expensive hotel. The staff is very friendly, the cleaning personnel are respective of you personal items and the room is kept clean and tidy, the small café offers many items without going into the restaurant. The hotel is a few minutes from the local mall.

Dear Kathleen B,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. It is great to see that you enjoyed the amenities and service at the hotel. We look forward to your next visit.

Charlotte
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

Overall, it was a wonderful stay. The staff is incredibe. There wasn't a need that wasn't attended to. Greeted with a friendly, sincere smile. The service in the restaurant was more than what you get at some 5-star restaurants. If I had to nitpick, it would be the dust on the alarm clock, TV and lamp. Other than that, the staff and the stay were excellent.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

William T, Director of Operations at Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this review, August 12, 2013
Dear Dawn H,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a survey. I am very happy to see that your enjoyed your stay at the hotel. I will make sure our Housekeeping Team is paying attention to dust in the rooms. Thank you for sharing that with us.

We look forward to your next visit!

Director of Operations
Scottsdale, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

We had a quick one night stay and couldn't have had a better experience! They offer a free local shuttle, which is very helpful if there are a few cocktails involved. Many thanks to the entire Chandler team!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

William T, Director of Operations at Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
Dear Scott H,

Thank you for submitting a review. I am very happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Director of Operations
Allentown, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

This was one of the best stays I've ever had in a Hilton.

The staff is incredibly friendly and helpful. The employees at the front desk always greeted me with a smile when I walked in the front door. Gin, the concierge for the Executive Lounge, does a tremendous job of creating a relaxing and enjoyable atmosphere in the lounge. He is an absolute credit to the hotel.

My room was immaculate and well appointed. All of the furniture, fixtures, etc were in excellent working order. The shower stall in the bathroom had sensibly located holders for soap and toiletries.

I ate one dinner in the restaurant--I had a bowl of tomato bisque and an excellent ribeye steak.

As a Hilton HHonors Diamond member, I am entitled to free breakfast. The free breakfast is a continental breakfast. For a $4 upcharge, I had the full buffet, which included a variety of meats, eggs, fruits, oatmeal, cereals and juices. This was an outstanding benefit--my dietary restrictions make the typical continental breakfast inedible.

I will definitely stay at this hotel again when I return to the Phoenix area. I cannot think of a single thing to complain about. It would have been nice to have gotten an upgrade, but I appreciate that these are not always available. Besides, the room I had was perfectly nice.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
William T, Director of Operations at Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
Dear ARWhite,

Thank you very much for taking the time to submit a review. I very much appreciate the detailed account of your experience with us. It is great to hear that you really enjoyed your stay and will be with us in the future – Thank you!

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

This was the first time in all my traveling that my request for a feather-free room was taken care of *before* I checked in. Usually I have to call down from the room to have things removed and foam pillows delivered. This time, I was told the room was already prepared when I checked in. Good job!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you very much for taking the time to submit a review. I’m happy to see that our team was able to have your feather free preferences all arranged prior to check in. I am sorry to see that at other hotels that is not always the case.

William Taylor
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chandler
Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center
#7 of 31 in Chandler
4.5 of 5 stars 265 reviews
Staybridge Suites Phoenix - Chandler
Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix/Gilbert

Been to Hilton Phoenix Chandler? Share your experiences!