“Roy's is pretty awesome. Food, wine, ambiance, friendly.....”
Review of Roy's

Roy's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 681 Restaurants in Chandler
Cuisines: Asian, Seafood, Hawaiian, Fusion
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: N 54th Street
Transit: Bus stop at Ray Road & 54th Street
Reviewed May 15, 2014

I don't ever review restaurants but I just left from my third visit at Roy's. You will be hard pressed to find another place like this. It's a little pricey but 2 out of the 3 times I've been here I've left perfectly satisfied.
My first time here I was with a group and got the Chicken since I was not paying. The Chicken was chicken.
The second time I dined I ordered a sushi roll with Wagyu beef wrapped around it for an appetizer, the Sea Salt Ribeye, and Chocolate souffle, wow, satisfied.
The third time I took my girlfriend for her birthday. This is where Roy's separates itself. They had a custom Happy bday message inserted in our menus. They had a sparkly purple bow around the candle. Everyone we interacted with wished my girlfriend a curteous 'Happy Birthday' without being intrusive. The server brought a free dessert at the end of the meal that had Happy bday written in chocolate. Then they took a picture and printed it out for her to take home. The best part, no singing!!! They handled her birthday with class and genuine kindness. I haven't even mentioned the food that night. We got the calamari (freshest I've ever had), she had the Butterfish for her entree, I had the Hawaiian Ono with risotto, and Pineapple Upside Down Cake and Chocolate Souffle for dessert. Perfect meal. The Butterfish might be the best dish in town.
Like I said, I don't write reviews but there is something special going on at Roy's.

1  Thank John F

Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

Great happy hour and dinning experience. From the fresh fish to the beef selection the food is prepared with a Polynesian flare.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

For those loyal Hawaiian followers of Master Chef Roy Yamaguchi, you can get a taste of his signature dishes right here in Chandler Arizona. That in itself is amazing. And, the tradition and quality are faithfully replicated. This is such a treat having this restaurant right here in town. While we don't have the Pacific Ocean and Hawaiian breezes, we've got the next best thing. I love the ribs and the sushi.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

If you want something very unique, done to perfection, this is the place to go. We had a wonderful meal, excellent service and an enjoyable evening.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Took a friend for her birthday. Service was top-notch: friendly and efficient, food was flavorful, visually appealing, and the perfect temperature. The timing/cadence of the meal was perfect, never felt rushed, but never left waiting. If I can find something to complain about concerning my visit to Roy's? Well, no, no I really can not!! It was real good!!