“Good Happy Hour deals”
Review of Roy's

Roy's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 670 Restaurants in Chandler
Cuisines: Asian, Seafood, Hawaiian, Fusion
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: N 54th Street
Transit: Bus stop at Ray Road & 54th Street
Reviewed January 7, 2014

We have eaten at the original Roy's in Hawaii Kai years ago, and eat there when in Hawaii. The Roys in Chandler has a nice happy hour with Sliders and pot stickers and several other offerings. If you are looking for a nice special dinner this is an excellent place to celebrate a birthday, new Years or any other occasion. The service is always good and the selection and food is quite good, don't forget to end the meal with their famous lava desert.

Reviewed January 5, 2014

We go to Roy's a couple of times per year, usually for special occasions. I have never had a bad meal, or bad service. Some were better than others, but all have been above average. We have tried the happy hour a couple of times as well, and it's a good bang for the buck with the happy hour prices. The Sliders and Short Rib Tacos are yummy!

I am not much of a fan of high priced dinning most of the time, but Roy's is one of the very few places that I believe is worth the money. The Quality of the food and the service is worth every penny.

Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

Food was mediocre and just okay. Nice atmosphere and setting. Food too salty and service slowish for quiet evening! Fish did not impress and not to taste quality in Hawaii.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

Our first ever experience with a Roy's was not a disappointment in the least. From being greeted by our server with a first name passed along from the hostess to the amazing, decadent food, our dinner experience was no less than amazing. And by the way...order the chocolate lava cake. It is to die for!

Reviewed December 24, 2013

I went to dinner Christmas Eve with my mother. We did not want to celebrate Christmas at home given that it was just the two of us. I called to see if the restaurant was open and they were, but Informed me I had to make reservations. Amazingly when we got there around 6, there were a few tables open, but by the time we left it was packed.. The service was excellent. Water refilled regularly and they checked on us often. My martini was ok. I ordered the Hawaiian martini,but it had too much coconut and it was too sweet for my taste. The dinner was very good. I had the price fixed meal combo. The appetizer, beef gyoza, was ok. Nothing to write home about. The main dish was mahi mahi and ribs and they were both excellent with one small serving of each, so it was not overwhelming; they were accompanied with mashed potatoes and 3 asparagus. All they were very good. My mother had duck. She ordered it medium, but it was pretty raw. she said it was excellent. We upgraded the dessert to the lava cake and it was also excellent. The espresso machine broke, but coffee was great. Overall it was a great experience. Dinner for two was about 100'. So I am going to go back only occasionally. Parking was easy.