“Happy Hour offers great options” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Roy's

Roy's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 610 Restaurants in Chandler
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian, Hawaiian, Pacific Rim, Gluten Free Options, Seafood, Fusion, Polynesian
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: N 54th Street
Transit: Bus stop at Ray Road & 54th Street
Phoenix, Az
“Happy Hour offers great options”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

Recently I've gone twice to Roy's to grab a little light fare and enjoy some unique flavors. The happy hour menu offers more than a half dozen great choices that my wife would consider trying (she eats only fish & vegetarian options) and several more for meat lovers. Dishes are well prepared and offer unique flavors and reasonable portions. The drink menu also offers something for everyone. We tried a good number of dishes and each had a drink & the bill was less than $40. We left very full & satisfied.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank One2soarhi

Southlake, Texas
“Foodie magnet - great for business or special occasions”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

Roy's is a special treat, with a wide range of interesting twists on seafood and land fare. The service was truly exceptional and made the evening very memorable. As a first-time visitor, I felt like I knew the staff like old friends, which made it a relaxed and fun atmosphere.

Appetizer highlights include the lobster pot stickers. And do not miss the dessert menu, which is stuffed with great options (some need 20 minute lead times!)

Yes, it's priced above the competition, but you absolutely get what you pay for, and if you ask me, this quality of food and experience is worth the small premium.

• Visited May 2013
Glendale, Arizona
“It was a special treat to be here!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

The atmosphere was fabulous and the food was unusual and tasty. The food presentation was beautiful! We had a coupon so it helped with our expensive food. This is a place that you go for special occasions, and a coupon helps!
Everyone was helpful and friendly.

Visited May 2012
Chandler, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Outstanding service combined with a succulent menu”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

My girlfriends & I often go to Roys on the weekends for their great happy hour. We always enjoy great service, delicious drinks & yummy appetizers; but until Wednesday I had never enjoyed the pleasure of dinner at Roys. My husband travels frequently for work, so when he was unexpectedly home on a Wednesday, we decided to enjoy a romantic dinner at my favorite place. We did not think to make reservations, but upon arrival we were greated with a friendly smile, & we chose to sit on the cute little patio for dinner. First, the dinner menu offers an exciting array of seafood. My selection was the Swordfish & my husband opted for the Butterfish. Simply amazing! Both were fresh, delicious & flavorful. Second, our waitress Kelani delivered outstanding service, with much kindness & warmth. She demonstrated great attention to detail & also was able to make excellent wine pairing selections for our dinner. Her knowledge of the menu was impressive! We ended our evening with a yummy Pineapple Upside down cake, & were pleasantly surprised with a little extra dessert at the end to celebrate our rare-romantic date. She really went above & beyond to make our evening special! We were impressed by the manager stopping at our table to check on us. This just shows how much Roys values their guests. I know my girlfriends & I will be back soon for happy hour. But Roys will be the number one choice for my husband & I when we finally get to enjoy a date night again! We both look forward to the same warmth, service & menu again soon. Props to Roys for making our evening above & beyond.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank SunChaserz
Phoenix
“Birthday at Roy's Hawaiian Fusion”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

Celebrated our son's birthday at Roy's, first time there, and had a wonderful time. Service was spot on, very friendly and I would definitely want the same waitress again. All three of us loved our drinks, the two appetizzers we tried and our meals. I got the Barramundi and it was one of the best fish dinners I have had in quite awhile. It was a little spicy (from the rice?), moist and flavorful. Knowing it to be a birthday, our waitress took a picture of us and printed it out right there! Of course, a small treat at the end for the birthday boy.
Definitely on the high end of my dining price range, but I was happy with our choice and will be back.

• Visited April 2013