“Nice but a bit pricey”

Majerle's Sports Grill
Ranked #230 of 685 Restaurants in Chandler
Reviewed November 19, 2013

After a busy morning of shopping at DSW’s, we decided to give this sports grill a try for lunch. We sat outside which for any Canadian in November, is a real bonus. Service was prompt, beer was good and the selection of food is what one expects from a sports bar and grill.

We had an Asian chicken salad ($10), Reuben ($9.50) and 2 beers ($5 – a bit steep).

We were entertained by scantily clad women, who could ask for a more enjoyable lunch.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

Visited this bar few times but I was never thrilled with the food or atmosphere around... the food is somehow oily or undercooked. The place has a great potential as a sports bar. It is open till later hours which is nice if your'e visiting the area.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

Looking for a trendy, upscale spot for lunch, after work beers, or a nice dinner? Check out Majerle's. The patio is huge, and is complete with a Bocci court and Bags games. Always a lot of sports activities in flight, a lively clientele, and friendly staff. Whether you're looking great appetizers, a cold drink, or a wonderful dinner... you can stop here with confidence. Friends, family, or client outings will all be a great experience. Don't miss it!

Reviewed April 4, 2013 via mobile

Went in on a Saturday (happened to be a UFC fight night) and the place was 70% empty at 6:00pm. Asked for a table and was refused because they take reservations to hold tables ALL NIGHT for the fight and were charging $5 cover. We were there for dinner an hour before the PPV started and were told we couldn't eat because every table was reserved. Now why didn't my waitress 5 days before tell me this when I asked her about them showing the fight? I'd of made my reservation then.

Done with my rant... Nice little sports bar with solid beer selection and solid food. I'll probably go back after I get over that one instance.

Reviewed July 5, 2012 via mobile

Definitely not to be missed if you like sports bars. Unfortunately, a "beer pocketbook" might make this a treat instead of a regular haunt because of the somewhat pricey menu.