“Fresh and Healthy”
Review of Ahipoki Bowl

Ahipoki Bowl
Ranked #173 of 709 Restaurants in Chandler
Reviewed March 1, 2018

Having been to Hawaii many times, it was nice to see a place serve a traditional Hawaiian dish. The amount of food that comes with your salad is well worth the price. Your pallet will taste, sweet, salty, sour and crunchy. I've been back a couple of time before I wrote this review and every time I leave with a smile on my face if you are looking for something different give this place a try.

Reviewed February 15, 2018 via mobile

It was our first visit and we loved it. It was nice they recemmendations on what sauce to put and which toppings.

Reviewed January 2, 2018 via mobile

Great formula with good quality of food. You can choose your own combinations of rice/salad with fresh fish and topings. Nice!

Reviewed October 25, 2017 via mobile

Came here on the recommendation of a friend of a friend and was blown away by how good it was. Lupe and her staff were attentive and welcoming, and the food was fresh and tasty! It was so good, we were back again the next day and brought more people with us. It was my first experience with poki bowl, but far from my last. It will be a required stop any time I’m in town.

Reviewed July 30, 2017 via mobile

This place is delicious!!! Love coming here for a quick, guilt free bite after the gym. The ingredients always seem fresh and it's super tasty.