We love this regional park and always do a hike there on vacation. Why...
1) Great selection of trails for various levels.
2) Trails maps provided and trails marked
3) Lots of parking
4) Clean restrooms with running water
5) Entrance fee is $6 and all monies goes to the park
6) Covered picnic tables and a covered play area for kids
7) Not overly crowded
8) We did the Quartz trail which is fairly new....about a 4 mile RT loop
9) This year the wild flowers were spectacular
10) Depending on where you are staying this park might be a drive to get to, but it's easy to find and worth the trip