“super fun treasure hunt!”
Review of The Town Dump

The Town Dump
Ranked #5 of 29 things to do in Cave Creek
Reviewed January 1, 2013

i would have rated this 5 stars, but i didn't actually make a purchase or seek help from the staff so i don't know how customer service is or if prices are even reasonable. however, as a spot to window shop for treasures galore...5 stars for sure! especially if you're into photography. so much color, corners and nooks and shelves and floors and ceilings filled up with unique, funny, crafty, sacred, and ridiculous objects and art. my sweetie & i had a blast!

2  Thank emberdequincy
All reviews
"unique items"
"nooks and crannies"
in 3 reviews
"dairy queen"
"great place to find"
in 2 reviews
"little bit of everything"
"eclectic place"
"rusty"
"poke"
"purchase"

Reviewed August 15, 2012

But there are great little things to find amongst the clutter. We laughed and found things that reminded us of our childhood. I had to think carefully about if what I wanted would fit in my suitcase. Then they told me I could ship it! Great place for a wander and a laugh

2  Thank DogMomof8
Reviewed July 1, 2012

I love all of the second hand stores in Cave Creek but the Dump has loads of unique, bizarre and inexpensive items. Something for everyone.

2  Thank Getaway58gypsy
Reviewed December 20, 2011

Took my niece and nephew from Nebraska there last weekend. Hands down the rudest woman I've ever met was at the counter. I had asked her if she would consider a lower price on one of her items and her response was not even civil. Then as we walked out she said to her partner "That was stupid." I wish I would have heard it instead of my niece (who told me about it after we were gone). Oh well, what goes around, comes around. Hopefully she'll be out of business soon!

15  Thank kfitzpat
See more reviews
Reviewed November 30, 2011

Wear worn shoes to wander the property, which is very crowded with a little bit of everything from tiled tables and rusty metal, to random pink flamingos in a tree. Several buildings house rooms of old stuff, large and small. The Dump is surprisingly clean and orderly. A small store with new items is on site as well as a parcel service to ship purchased items.

2  Thank Twogreynomads