“Rudest woman ever!”
Review of The Town Dump

The Town Dump
Ranked #5 of 29 things to do in Cave Creek
Reviewed December 20, 2011

Took my niece and nephew from Nebraska there last weekend. Hands down the rudest woman I've ever met was at the counter. I had asked her if she would consider a lower price on one of her items and her response was not even civil. Then as we walked out she said to her partner "That was stupid." I wish I would have heard it instead of my niece (who told me about it after we were gone). Oh well, what goes around, comes around. Hopefully she'll be out of business soon!

15  Thank kfitzpat

Reviewed November 30, 2011

Wear worn shoes to wander the property, which is very crowded with a little bit of everything from tiled tables and rusty metal, to random pink flamingos in a tree. Several buildings house rooms of old stuff, large and small. The Dump is surprisingly clean and orderly. A small store with new items is on site as well as a parcel service to ship purchased items.

2  Thank Twogreynomads