“Great Hamburgers”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 16, 2014

Went there on 4/15 when there was over an hour wait at the new Oreganos.
We were seated immediately and really enjoyed the atmosphere.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

We went here with two friends from out of town. This was a first visit here for all of us. Everyone was delighted with the large assortment of beers. The food was average at best. Typical bar food. Skip this place and go to Harold's, unless you simply want a cold one.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

If you've read any of my reviews about restaurants, they're usually centered around the beer selection. With a name like Tap Haus, you would expect a good selection and from what I saw they have a large selection on tap. However, I really wish they would have a larger local selection. Of the 6 Arizona beers on tap, 3 were from the same brewery and 1 of the others, they were out of. But that's just my preference.

We sat outside for lunch so I can't tell you about the atmosphere inside. The burger I had was good and prepared as ordered. The sweet potato fries were very good but expensive at an additional $1.50.

Overall it was a good lunch and the service was good but I thought $50+ was expensive for 2 adults, 1 beer each, and a 5 year old.

Reviewed February 22, 2014

great people good food and drinks cold beer alot of fun the owner and staff were the best we ate here almost everynight on our 6 days vacation

Reviewed January 29, 2014

We stopped here with friends on a Friday night. It appeared that we were invisible, since no one noticed us or served us for over 20 minutes. When the server finally came, arrogance was the word of the day.

We left and went to Harold's instead. Crowded, but friendly, with good service.