“Enjoyable spot”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 19, 2013 via mobile

We ate here during Monday night football with another family of 4. We enjoyed the country western feel. Only with in excess of 20 large screen TVs showing all sorts of sports. High top long tables adorned the restaurant. The pub type food was good and my wife said the French onion soup was the best she ever had. The staff was great. However service was very slow even though the place was not busy at all. Not a reason to drop it to average in my opinion.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

Tough to hear anything other than singing of guests, ringing of the bells on the tables, and the TVs. Every age group is represented and most are wearing orange and blue - go bears! The food is fairly good and the waiters wear "bears' shirts" and are basically big guys but they get the job done. Menu and food are okay too.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I've eaten a lot of burgers, with lots of add-ons. This was the first time to have apple slices on one. Added to the melting cheese and ham - it's the Harvest Burger. My boyfriend had the Sunrise with the fried egg sliding around on top of it. We couldn't pass up the homemade kettle chips with rosesmary infused cheese cheese sauce. Plenty of interesting beer on tap, too.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

During my 2012 visit with my family we went here and I had a tremendous meal. I remembered that all year and wanted to come back. So mid-week August 2013 we arrived at dinner to the loudest punk rock band I ever heard. No one was inside so we asked to sit outside. We sat for 10 min while the hostess and waitress chatted and laughed together. They looked at us but did nothing about coming over to serve us. We walked right past them and left. They said nothing... Really? Don't waste your time as it is apparent the owner doesn't care

Reviewed May 5, 2013

Cave Creek Tap Haus has your traditional bar food and a wide selection of tap beers available. Friendly staff who found a feed for a hockey game for us and put it on one of their many sets while we enjoyed some burgers and appetizers. Fair prices for all their food/drinks. The pace picks up on the weekends and it gets crowded in there, but it's a fun place to experience.