“OMG so good”

The Village Coffee and Creperie
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Cave Creek
Cuisines: European
Reviewed July 31, 2012

We stopped in here on the first day of our vacation and had to go back again it was so good. The first day we shared a savory crepe and a Triple threat sweet crepe and two specialty coffees. The owner is friendly and serves you quickly. It's a small place, so can get crowded but it is definitely a place to put on your list if you are near Carefree, AZ. The second day I had the special Peaches and Cream crepe... it was one of the best things I have ever eaten!

Reviewed July 26, 2012

We found this place by accident, just looking for some coffee, and then we went back twice while we were there on vacation. The crepes are so completely worth the trip, absolutely fantastic. The service is wonderful and we enjoyed visiting with the owner while our breakfast was cooking. There are just a few tables but that lends itself to a cozy feel. Go have breakfast, you won't be sorry!

Reviewed April 23, 2012

This is next to the barbershop, and across the street from a hair salon, so I had lunch there before my hair appointment. There wasn't much choice, as I was dropped off by car, and planned to have a van pick me up afterwards. There was nowhere else in the shopping area to eat.

I didn't want a crepe, as I am on a diet, but the cafe quickly accommodated me and prepared a lovely salad without crepe or sauce, and with very good dressing. There is both indoor and outdoor eating; I chose outdoor, which worked out well.

Reviewed July 9, 2011

We were driving around Cave Creek, were hungry, and saw a sign for a coffee shop. We drove around a mall area (Stagecoach Village), and next to a barber shop, was Village Coffee and Creperie. We are so happy that we stopped by.

It's a very small establishment, but there are a few tables available, including outside. All was very clean and neatly decorated, with some photos of the owner's pets near the register. The owner (and her brother, or other relative?) were serving and preparing the food. They were extremely polite, friendly, and helpful. I liked the informal and welcoming aura or this restaurant.

They had a diverse menu of coffee flavors/types and a great selection of crepes, both "savory" and "sweet." I had one of each, and they were terrific! Really great quality coffee and delicious crepes. When out of one ingredient, the owner improvised her own mix of ingredients - and it was terrific! By the time I was done, I was stuffed and very satisfied.

Prices were inexpensive, and I thought a bargain for the high quality of food.

I was really impressed by this restaurant. The service was exceptionally nice, the atmopshere was relaxing and unpretentious, and the food was fantastic.

1  Thank TravelDeer