“Amazing experience capturing the Wild West!!”

Debs Wild West Memories
Ranked #12 of 29 things to do in Cave Creek
Type: Other
More attraction details
Owner description: For families and children of all ages. Large groups are welcome. Visit the Ol' Tyme Photo Studio of Debs Wild West Memories and take the experience of the Wild West home ! Very affordable rates and many costumes available that can fit everyone. We are happy to include birthday parties and corporate events
Reviewed December 2, 2012

Deb did an amazing job capturing our family in a western photo for our Christmas card! We all enjoyed spending time in her studio and she had us dressed and done in no time!
Can't wait for our friends and family to see the amazing results!!
We look so authentic!
Thanks Deb

1  Thank N0rmaG
Debbie w, Owner at Debs Wild West Memories, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2012

Thank You very much! I had a great time with you as well!

Reviewed October 28, 2012

I dropped in Sunday afternoon and met Debbie who is the owner. My photo is amazing and I am really pleased with the result. The price is reasonable and you are not rushed. She takes lots of pictures and lets you pick the ones you like best. I loved the entire experience.

1  Thank John F
Reviewed October 28, 2012

We bought a Groupon and drove to cave creek which is almost 50 miles 1 way from are house to check out this Wild West memories picture place ... When we got there the lady/ owner Deb was very nice and friendly to us :) We told her that we had never done anything like this before , but We wanted to take some cool FUN pictures . Deb was very helpful and made us feel so comfortable that OUR photos turned out so cool and we had a blast taking them also :) My family really got into the Wild West characters with are costumes and with Debs help too ... I would highly recommend you visiting this place you will enjoy it :)

Reviewed September 16, 2012

We found a Deals Now Groupon for the place in Frontiertown.
The ladies were happy to redeem it and gave my daughter and her fiancé visiting from LA a fun dress up experience they had always wanted to try. The got many shots to choose from and piced2 for framing and got a disc will all the pics for the same price. No pressure to buy anything else. Thanks for the Memory!

Reviewed August 5, 2012

reasonably priced with a good variety of costums and sets for your pictures. Loved the entire Frontier town stores around it too