“Yee Ha. A fun Cave Creek Memory” 5 of 5 bubbles

Debs Wild West Memories
Ranked #8 of 28 things to do in Cave Creek
Type: Other
More attraction details
Owner description: For families and children of all ages. Large groups are welcome. Visit the Ol' Tyme Photo Studio of Debs Wild West Memories and take the experience of the Wild West home ! Very affordable rates and many costumes available that can fit everyone. We are happy to include birthday parties and corporate events
toledo, oh
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“Yee Ha. A fun Cave Creek Memory”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2012

We found a Deals Now Groupon for the place in Frontiertown.
The ladies were happy to redeem it and gave my daughter and her fiancé visiting from LA a fun dress up experience they had always wanted to try. The got many shots to choose from and piced2 for framing and got a disc will all the pics for the same price. No pressure to buy anything else. Thanks for the Memory!

Visited August 2012

Eloy
47 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Fun place/great family pictures”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2012

reasonably priced with a good variety of costums and sets for your pictures. Loved the entire Frontier town stores around it too

Visited August 2012
Phx,Az
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“wild west memories.And awesome memories it is!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2012

Bill and i,had a awesome time there.The staff and owner (Debbie and Rosie) had us feeling relaxed and light hearted.The shop had us feeling like we were in the wild west days!The photos turned out better than we could have imagined.We highly recommend a visit there,for all age groups.heck,ide even take my dog tiny,next time.we will be paying them a visit again,real soon! thanks gals love bill & kelley

Visited July 2012
Cave Creek, Arizona
“Wonderful staff and an incredibly fun experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2012

The staff makes you feel very comfortable and keep you laughing through the whole process. The costumes and decor are very authentic, giving you a wonderful fun momento whether it is for just a couple or whole family. We had so much fun doing a couples' shoot, we are going to bring our kids back to do the whole family soon. I would highly recommend this to anyone coming to town looking for an incredibly fun and memorable experience.

Visited May 2012
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
“Couldn't have been happier!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2012

I was just in Cave Creek for breakfast when my girlfriend and I walked by the photo studio. We ended up coming back and getting out pictures taken. We had a BLAST!!! The ladies who run the place are AWESOME! They were great very funny, and they make you feel like you've known them for years. One of the best times I've had in Cave Creek. I am planning on returning with a large group of friends. I would recommend this studio to everyone of all ages. YOU WONT REGRET GOING HERE I PROMISE!!

Visited April 2012