“Couldn't have been happier!”

Debs Wild West Memories
Ranked #10 of 28 things to do in Cave Creek
Type: Other
More attraction details
Owner description: For families and children of all ages. Large groups are welcome. Visit the Ol' Tyme Photo Studio of Debs Wild West Memories and take the experience of the Wild West home ! Very affordable rates and many costumes available that can fit everyone. We are happy to include birthday parties and corporate events
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
“Couldn't have been happier!”
Reviewed April 24, 2012

I was just in Cave Creek for breakfast when my girlfriend and I walked by the photo studio. We ended up coming back and getting out pictures taken. We had a BLAST!!! The ladies who run the place are AWESOME! They were great very funny, and they make you feel like you've known them for years. One of the best times I've had in Cave Creek. I am planning on returning with a large group of friends. I would recommend this studio to everyone of all ages. YOU WONT REGRET GOING HERE I PROMISE!!

Seward,AK
“Old Time Day's”
Reviewed April 9, 2012

Stopping off at this place made our trip. Had fun dressing up and visiting with the crew they were a hoot. Would recomend this to be one of the must stop places.

Platteville, Wisconsin, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Group Experience”
Reviewed April 6, 2012

There was 9 of us and everyone had a good time doing it. The staff was very helpful and went out of their way to make it the great experience that it was. Highly recommended!

Spring, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The warmth of being comfortable and assisting us in finding something to wear to look good was very professional. !”
Reviewed March 13, 2012

We had so much fun having our pictures taken by this establishment because they made us feel so comfortable and they are so nice to you! We felt very much at home and enjoyed the different variety of scenes that we had for pictures to choose from. Great people and very friendly is what made it all the more fun. I would go back again and again for sure! Thanks Debbie and Isabelle for giving us such a fun time having our Western photos taken!

Visited March 2012
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Memorable and very fun experience! Highly recommended!”
Reviewed February 27, 2012

For my parents' 40th wedding anniversary celebration in Cave Creek, we four children decided to have some fun family photos made at Wild West with our parents. We didn't know what to expect...the experience exceeded our expectations! They had many outfits for our various "roles" and were very creative in helping us put together our new personas. Many laughs and great photos later, we had created a one of a kind family memory! Everyone in the studio was wonderful both personally and professionally and we absolutely enjoyed the experience and visiting with them. The pictures were great and reasonably priced. I highly recommend these wonderful ladies and their business. They are a true asset to Cave Creek!

Visited February 2012