“Delicious!”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Cave Creek, Arizona
“Delicious!”
Reviewed December 17, 2012

We stop by Bryan's at least twice a week, either for eat-in or take-out. Love the food, especially the pulled pork. Try the two-meat combo, add a beer and enjoy!

Visited December 2012

Scottsdale, Arizona
“Best B-Que in Arizona”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Bryan BBQ is by far the best BBQ in Arizona. The restaurant is clean and the food is delicious............

Visited December 2012
Salem, Massachusetts
“Come for the BBQ”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

We heard about Bryan's in Cave Creek because we were looking for good BBQ. We took a short ride north of Scottsdale and found ourselves in a rough little town. The small strip where Bryan's is had the nicest stores (two) in town. We walked through a gift shop that (can't remember the name) but worth a stroll. There is also a real master hat maker, Watson's Hat Shop, so stroll through there before or after eating.
Bryans, is not fancy; in fact it's cafeteria style, but it's so good. We had ribs and you get two sides. I had the baked potato salad and chili. The baked potato salad was delicious, but the chili was fabulous. They use small bean and put real chunks of meat in it.
The ribs had a dry run on them, but they also had a swath of sauce. They had a bit of heat on the back end; they were wonderful.

• Visited November 2012
New Jersey
“Wish Bryan Would Open A Place In Our Hometown!”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Although I am not a meat-eater, my "other half" is, and so we are always looking for good BBQ. This place was recommended to us, and it did not disappoint. According to my other half, the ribs and chicken were fantastic, and the BBQ sauce was amazing. There are a few veggie options (which we appreciated), but mostly, we focused on the BBQ which was simply top-notch. Our only disappointment was/is that we don't have Bryan in our hometown, but now every time we're in the Scottsdale/Cave Creek area, we'll have some place to go for a great, quick and tasty meal. We highly recommend Bryan's. Go and enjoy!

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Khy11
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Love it here!”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

I have eaten here at least a dozen times and never had a bad experience. The food is always excellent. I usually get the ribs or brisket. My husband loves the vegetarian option which is a barbecued spaghetti squash sandwich. My son loves the pulled pork. Their fries are seasoned so well, I think they are the best around. Also, the roll is so nicely toasted for the sandwiches. I love the attention to detail here. They have a homemade ice cream sandwich that is fantastic. I also like to patronize a family owned place, especially when the owners care so much about making it a good experience for the customers. You place your order yourself and they call your name when it's ready, so no tips here, which makes it a reasonable evening out. We will continue to regularly dine at this fantastic place.

• Visited July 2012