“General”
Review of Antique Emporium at Cave Creek - MOVED

Antique Emporium at Cave Creek
Reviewed January 22, 2013

If looking for interesting items to see, look here. The tea shop was full, so had to pass that up.
Otherwise if like to walk & talk to people & shop this place is it.

Reviewed September 23, 2010

I went to the Antique Emporium out of curiosity, and I ended up spending over an hour in there looking at things with my dad! They had so much to look at, they had cases with antique jewelry, they had old books, they had desks and tables, upstairs they had a room full of olf military things, they had a room of clothes, there was just so much good stuff! The stuff I got from there was relatively inexpensive, I got an old Brownie camera for around $15, a small Russian nesting dolls set for around $3 and a vintage pin-up paper weight for $7. There was plenty more that I wanted to get, but I managed to restrain myself. Next time I'm in the area I'll definitely be going back, who knows what treasures I'll find!

5  Thank Gypsy2389