“Best horseback ride ever!”

Cave Creek Trail Rides
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We offer a variety of horseback rides through the beautiful Sonoran Desert. All of our horses are gentle and experienced and take great care of our guests. We specialize in family friendly, safe horseback rides that are perfect for beginners and experienced riders alike. Our trails provide an excellent view of the Go John Mountains and the Phoenix valley below. We offer THE best horseback rides in the Phoenix area. Here at Cave Creek Trail Rides, we are known for our warm hospitality and our well cared for horses. Our guides are always friendly and courteous and love to share their knowledge about horses, the Sonoran Desert, and Cave Creek's history. Our horses are gentle, well mannered and always well cared for. Cave Creek Trail Rides offers a true western experience! We even include cowboy boots, hats and chaps to wear on your ride or just for great picture opportunities. We are dedicated to making your trail ride with us the highlight of your trip.
Reviewed February 9, 2014

My boyfriend surprised me with a sunset trail ride at Cave Creek Trail Rides and we had such a phenomenal time. The views were breathtaking, the horses we rode were very easy going, and our trail guide, Amanda, was incredibly knowledgable, friendly, and made the ride a ton of fun. We certainly recommend this to others and would do it again some day!

1  Thank clcros24
FisherCreekStanley, Owner at Cave Creek Trail Rides, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2014

Thanks for such a great review! We are so glad that you enjoyed your sunset ride and special date! We hope that you will come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed February 6, 2014

My wife and I took a 1 1/2 sunset horse back ride and loved it. We had a great guide, Amanda, and some great horses. It is a walking ride, about 5 miles long with some amazing Arizona desert panoramic views. I would highly recommend it.

1  Thank gdtruex
Deb B, Owner at Cave Creek Trail Rides, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2014

Thanks for the great review! We are so glad that you enjoyed your sunset ride here at CCT. We also think Amanda is a great guide and we are glad to have her on our team. We hope you and your wife will come back and ride with us again soon!

Reviewed January 21, 2014

I took my 12yr old daughter and her BFF horseback riding in Cave Creek,Az on 1-18-14. We used Cave Creek trail rides and were very pleased with everything they offered. Rebekah was our guide and did a great job! She kept the girls safe, informed and educated them on the local scenery. We signed up for a hour ride, but it was obvious these girls would do more. I asked Rebekah if it was possible to do the one and a half hour ride? She said sure and the girls and I were so glad we did!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Deb B, Owner at Cave Creek Trail Rides, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. We are so glad that you and the girls enjoyed your ride! We think the 1.5hr is one of our best ride options so we are glad that you decided to switched and enjoyed it! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed January 9, 2014

This was the first time I had been to Cave Creek Trail Rides and it was amazing. My sister and I both went on the hour and half trail ride and had the best time ever. Amanda was our guide and Bethanny came along as well. They were both extremely informative and super friendly. We talked the ENTIRE time and had so much fun with them. The views were amazing and it was a perfect day. I could not have asked for a better day than the day I had. It was awesome. I will be back again.

1  Thank Kate C
Deb B, Owner at Cave Creek Trail Rides, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2014

We are so glad that you enjoyed your ride with Amanda and Bethany! They are great ladies and we are so glad to have them on our team! Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us. We hope to see you and your sister again soon!

Reviewed December 30, 2013

Great scenery and had a blast. Everyone there was so nice. Our guide was fun and the scenery was amazing. My wife, daughter and I had so much fun. We will be back!

Deb B, Owner at Cave Creek Trail Rides, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write us this review! We are glad that you enjoyed your ride and we hope to see you and your family again soon!