Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Best trail ride of our lives!

Jeff! You are the man! If you go here get Jeff he was great and so knowledgeable and a true cowboy... read more

Reviewed July 29, 2018
Rando27971
via mobile
Great ride - totally worth it!

My 8 yr daughter loves anything to do with horses. We've done a couple these trail rides and to be... read more

Reviewed June 19, 2018
GD77
WDC

All reviews sunset ride great ride horseback riding beautiful scenery cowboy boots and hats amazing sunset smaller group minute ride gentle horses take pictures fun experience well taken care first timers experienced riders private ride shelby guide
Reviewed November 24, 2012

Cave Creek Trail Rides is a great place to go when you visit AZ. We went on the 2hrs tour, and we had a great time. The guide Ed was a well informed guy who knew what he was doing. He did a great time with the tour, and if I were to do it again, I would ask for ED to by the guide, once more.
Over all great place!
-Brody

1  Thank Brody A
FisherCreekStanley, Owner at Cave Creek Trail Rides, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2012

We are glad you enjoyed Ed and the ride and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed November 23, 2012

Surprised my husband with breakfast, some mimosas and a trail ride for his birthday this year and i must say that we had an awesome time. Our guide Steven was great and knew all things desert. Beautiful scenic views of the Sonoran Mountains, Desert Hills, Downtown Phoenix and Cave Creek, just breath taking at 2500 ft! The tour was an hour and a half and i thought that it was more than sufficient time for us as we are not frequent horse riders. If you are not a horse or narrow mountain trail comfort person then this is not for you! On the other hand i'm sure that they offer kid friendly trails for those who still want to have a go at it. The birthday boy had a great time! Will be back when we have some friends come visit.

I'm glad to hear that Steven did a great job and that your husband's birthday included us and you had a great time. Thanks for taking the time to write and we'll look forward to having you and your friends ride with us again.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

A friend visiting from the UK experienced her first Az sunset from the back of a horse on a trail ride here and said she would never forget it! Our guide Joe was a delightful and articulate young man who was clearly loving his job and never stopped talking about the scenery, his horses and how lovely Arizona was.

This was a return visit for me and I will certainly bring more visitors here for the perfect sunset experience

FisherCreekStanley, Owner at Cave Creek Trail Rides, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2012

We appreciate you taking the time to comment on our ride and your guide, Joe. He is a great young man and we are lucky to have him. I am glad that your guests had a great time. The desert at sunset is truly magical.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

My 9 year old daughter and I went on a trail ride. It was a lot of fun! We would definitely go again.

I'm glad you had a great time. Thanks for taking the time to comment. We appreciate it.

Reviewed August 23, 2012

I thoroughly enjoyed this experience. Our guide was amazing (Diane) and the horses were healthy, happy and calm. I felt very safe. The one hour trip was excellent value for money but next time we will definately take the 4.5 hour trip. The scenery is out of this world and you really get in to the desert (lots of the other stables in the area only operate on flat farm land) Diane knows everything about the local area history and wildlife and we learned so much. Brilliant

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Safety is always important to us and we are glad that you felt safe while on the ride. Our area is so beautiful because of all the vegetation and rolling hills. No house or telephone poles which is also great, just great scenery, safe horses and knowledgeable guides. We hope to see you again.