Full Circle Ranch Bed and Breakfast Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Civana Carefree(Carefree)
View Hotel
All reviewswonderful hostssonoran desertb bdesert oasistom's breakfastshot tubhorseback ridingeach morningbreakfast was deliciousprivate patiocould not have been morecarefree highwayother gueststhought of everythingchicken cooppiece of paradiseenjoy the beauty
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 31, 2012

Everything about our stay was wonderful. The grounds and pool/spa were beautiful, quiet and extremely well kept. Our casita with private outdoor sitting area was very comfortable with bedding that would make major hotel chains jealous. Sherri the proprietor, made exceptional breakfasts daily and has exceptional local knowlege. It was a memorable 6 days.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank glg77
Reviewed November 30, 2011

Truly beautiful property. The pool was just as nice as the pictures show. Sherri could not have been more gracious! The breakfast was the best I've had out of maybe 20 other B&Bs I've stayed with. The rooms were immaculately clean and the sheets lived up to their billing. They are located near other homes but once you are in the property you can't see the other places and it was perfectly quiet at night.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Acacia which has a great tiled no door shower. Best shower in the house!
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 27, 2011

I stayed here for 4 wonderful days. It is exactly what is advertised on the website, and just the right retreat that I was looking for - away from the city and the noise.

The grounds are well kept; the patio and swimming/spa area, complete with water falls, is gorgeous! The rooms are decorated in a southwestern motif and the beds are really comfortable. The casita was clean and I had as much privacy as I desired. It was like having my own place in the desert.

Sherrie, the hostess, went out of her way to cater to everything I needed. I particularly enjoyed sitting and chatting with her. She served us a *huge*, healthy, tasty breakfast each morning - so huge that me and the other guests joked that she should rename it to Bed, Breakfast & Lunch. The hospitality couldn’t have been better and I felt like I was with my family.

The place is far enough from the city that you can drive into town for a fun visit (I went to the Musical Instruments Museum - really wonderful), and then come back to the peace and quiet of the ranch. The morning views over the desert are spectacular, and there's even a private outdoor tub in the patios of the casitas!

Beyond the pool, the desert floor stretches to the hills and beyond. It feels like you are miles away from everything. You'll see rabbits and birds hopping around in the daytime around the ranch. At night, sometimes you can hear the coyotes quarrelling amongst themselves. Otherwise it's so quiet you can hear your heartbeat. And the night sky - I can't remember seeing such beautiful clear nights in the last 20 years. If you climb one of the nearby
hills, you'll see deer grazing and rabbits running around in the forest of cacti and other desert flora. It's like being in an Enid Blyton faraway land!

I highly recommend Full Circle Ranch B&B to anyone seeking an unforgettable quiet, personalized experience. It was hard for me to leave!

Room Tip: If you want complete privacy, choose one of the casitas. It's well worth the money. You will have spectacular views of the desert from right outside your patio!
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank Shonkho
Reviewed November 18, 2011

Twice a year, I try to stay somewhere different in AZ. I just love everything about AZ. This September, I hit the jackpot. I stayed at Full Circle Ranch Bed and Breakfast for a week in Cave Creek, AZ. My twin sister had never stayed at a Bed and Breakfast before and she sure picked the right one to be her first. This was my first time visiting Cave Creek. This place is absolutely gorgeous - there are, I believe two Casitas and two bedrooms. The Casitas are truly romantic. We stayed in the bedroom with two twin beds - perfect for two women traveling together. The scenery is to die for - pool, hot tub with fantastic views of the desert. Sherrie, the hostess, caters to your every need without hovering - makes healthy, beautiful, and tasty full breakfasts - a real gourmet cook. Horseback riding is nearby, jeep tours, shopping, restaraunts, did I mention the scenery? On-site massages can be arranged. Coyotes were evident, as were birds, scorpions, and a curious roadrunner. A couple from England was there the day we arrived. Very friendly and interesting to talk to. They had stayed here once before several years prior and had to come back. It would be nice to stay there with my husband in one of the Casitas one day. The Casitas each have their own private spa/balcony facing the desert landscape - absolutely gorgeous. here is a link: fullcircleranch.com/ The slideshow tells it all. Imagine being served breakfast out by the pool every AM! The only thing I mentioned to Sherrie that would be nice to add was Yoga mats - poolside would be perfect for Yoga/meditating. Sherrie has only been managing the B&B since last Spring and she makes it look easy! She obviously loves her work. (I gave the sleeping an average rating only because I wasn't use to the bed and the Fitness Center a Terrible because there isn't one - however, the pool and spa are great for relaxing/exercising)

Room Tip: If you are traveling with children, I would suggest you get a Casita and another room for the children. If you are traveling with someone who is not your partner, I would ask for the bedroom with the twin beds. If you are a couple, a Casita would be my choice
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank PebolitaPebolita
Reviewed October 4, 2011

This was our second visit to Full Circle Ranch B&B. It has changed hands since our first visit two years ago and is now even better! The infinity pool overlooking the desert with its cacti is wonderful. The inn keeper couldn't have been more helpful. The breakfast was delicious. We only had one night there but we would have been very happy to stay much longer!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple