“Ownership has change. Now it is disgusting.”
Review of China Buffet

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
China Buffet
Ranked #88 of 125 Restaurants in Casa Grande
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

Place was once good. Ownership changed June 2012. Now quality and Service are terrible. Place is Dirty and food items are actually left on buffet either not heated as required. Anything cold is actually warm. Anything warmed is a dried up mystery. items over salted and dry. Skip this place!!!

Reviewed February 18, 2013

The food was terrible - tasteless, many items were dried up, the items that weren't labeled were mystery food - the place could stand a very good cleaning -

Reviewed June 22, 2012

I like all the choices they have and the manager is real nice. like i said their hot and sour soup is my favorite around. I probably wont use a credit card there but otherwise its great

1  Thank Juicejitsu
Reviewed April 26, 2012 via mobile

The food was awful to say the least. Before leaving my wife threw up twice. I spent over an hour in the bathroom with a stomach ache that lasted into the next morning!

Reviewed December 11, 2011

My family & I ate here last night. It was the first time in about a year. On all previous visits, the food was good & the restroom was clean. Last night that had changed.

The four of us got prompt service, as we always had. The food was hot, but it didn't taste as good as it did during previous visits.

Before it was time to go, my husband was feeling the rumblings in his bowels...never a good sign. Some things have a tendencay to go right through him so I didn't thnk much of it.

I took my little one to the restroom & it was NASTY! The counters were covered with water, the toilets weren't very clean & it stank like someone had just evacuated their bowels.

We went across the street to Wal-Mart & used tha restroom instead. We were at Wal-Mart for 1 hour & in that hour I had diarrhea twice & my youngest once. I RARELY have that problem, my youngest as well. While I was in the restroom, someone else was talking to me & they had eaten there as well earlier during the day. Guess what?!?! They were having gastrointenstinal issues as well.

This morning my oldest had the same issue.

Stay away! Stay FAR away from this place.

2  Thank Mrymerry