“BEST THERE IS IN CASA GRANDE, AZ.!”

Holiday Inn Casa Grande
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Casa Grande
Dewey, Arizona
“BEST THERE IS IN CASA GRANDE, AZ.!”
Reviewed April 29, 2014

When is Casa Grande, we won't stay anywhere else. The entire staff is both professional and friendly. We have booked several events at the hotel and the special events staff led by Hector Savala are the greatest. They always go that "extra mile" to make sure all guests are satisfied with the service and the stay!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Pankaj P, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Casa Grande, responded to this review, May 5, 2014
Dear Guest

What an amazing 5 star review. Thank you for your comments, I will be sure to share them with our team members. Its always nice to hear when our excellent customer service are recognized and appreciated.

Again, thank you for your feedback and we look forward to the next opportunity to serve you.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
  • Finnish first
Anchorage, Alaska
Reviewed April 28, 2014

This hotel had a very friendly, helpful, and professional front desk staff and maintenance. I had to cut a cable off a footlocker on our vehicle and the maintenance staff brought out a bolt cutter and snipped the cable. We did have a minor problem with housekeeping not leaving enough towels, but we were able to track her down and get the towels we needed. Occasional noise from trains passing by, not too annoying. We would stay here again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Robert

Thank you for choosing to stay with the Holiday Inn Casa Grande. I am glad you had a pleasant stay. Thank you for all your comments about the hotel and compliments about the service, we highly value them.

We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Safe Travels.
Littleton, Colorado
Reviewed April 21, 2014

I come here on business and am happy with this hotel. 2 trains come through town at night (on some nights), but that is OK, Rooms are clean and comfortable. I slept well, so I guess the beds are fine. With my reservation, I get a free breakfast, so that works out good. It was good, I did not eat any other meals here. The only items that were a little irritating was the low wattage bulbs in the bathroom and the shower drain did not drain very fast (housekeeping should report these drain problems). AC works good (98 degrees today). Staff at front desk was first rate. This is a convenient hotel for me, so I will be back. I did not get to use the pool, but from my room, it looked good.

Room Tip: Elevator is not loud, so my room near the elevator was quite.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Pankaj P, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Casa Grande, responded to this review, April 28, 2014
Dear Guest

I want to thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to place a review about our hotel in Casa Grande! We work really hard to provide our guests with a fantastic stay and it is nice to be recognized with reviews like the one you submitted. My staff and I are certainly pleased that you enjoyed your stay and we welcome you back any time in the future.

Safe Travels.
Ontario, California
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Thank you to Joanne at Holiday Inn for making this one of our best hotel stays ever. Being away from home for a week is stressful, but thank you for making all of us feel at peace & for all the nice accommodations. Everyone loved the breakfast buffet and being able to relax by the pool after a long day at work. We have no complaints, everyone was super friendly there. If we ever had to go out on business in this area, we will be staying here again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Dear Jennifer

Thank you so much for your sweet words, I am pleased to see that you've enjoyed your recent stay at the Holiday Inn, Casa Grande. Im glad we were able to make you feel at home, I would be passing on this great message to my entire team. Thank you once again, we look forward to serving you in the near future.
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

Good hotel over all.. I booked thru my work and got stuck in a smoking room, went down ask for a non smoking room they immediately hooked me up! The rooms are clean, ac blows cold and mini fridge works perfect! What more can I ask for in the middle of nowhere.. This place also has a Resturant and bar on location which is a plus.. Only draw back was the pillows for some reason I couldn't get comfortable but that's minor.. I would stay again, hopefully when they host a gun show again!

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Casa Grande, responded to this review, April 26, 2014
Dear Jose G,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your comments. We understand that having a comfortable stay is important and it sounds like we fell below your expectations. As a Holiday Inn standard we offer both firm and soft pillows on all of our beds to meet the comfort needs of a wide variety of guests. we appreciate your input and we will use this to further improve our hotel so that all of our guests get a great night's sleep.

Ferdinand G.
Case Manager
IHGCare
Reviewed April 1, 2014

This was my third year holding an event at the Holiday Inn Casa Grande. Our event is a 2.5 hour dinner and educational seminar that we held for about 70 people. Once again Hector Savala went out of his way to make this a great event. The food was outstanding and he truly went out of his way to serve excellent food that hit our price point. Like last year, Hector included lots of items that other hotels will charge you for. Since we have starting holding the event at this location our numbers have increased. I can only assume that it is due to the excellent service, food and surroundings. Thank you again! We will see you next year.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Pankaj P, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Casa Grande, responded to this review, April 8, 2014
Dear Guest

What an amazing 5 star review. Thank you for your comments, I will be sure to share them with our team members. Its always nice to hear when our team members provide excellent customer service and it is equally nice when they are recognized and appreciated by our valued customers.

Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Reviewed March 27, 2014

we had a suite which i highly recommend. it is the only rooms with a balcony. kitchen,jacuzi tub ect. very nice. the pool and grounds are well taken care of. the restaurant has good food but they close at 1030 am and don't open again until 4. so if you spend the day by the pool you have to go out to eat.!!! very annoying! the service is very slow on the patio or restaurant but amazingly quick if you order room service. ?! why I don't know. I would come back for sure. House keeping could have been better. we were here for two weeks and i don't think they vacuum once. I left little bits of paper.

Room Tip: there is a train that goes by constantly so if that will keep you up get an inside room.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Pankaj P, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Casa Grande, responded to this review, March 31, 2014
Dear Susan,

Our goal is to ensure that all our clients leave satisfied and we try our best to fulfill all our guest requests. I apologize for the shortfalls during your recent stay with us. We constantly strive to provide an environment of comfort and value to our guests, therefore, we are sincerely concerned when we fall short of your expectations. I have taken note of your valuable comments and will use these to monitor and improve the quality of services we offer to our guests.

Again, thank you for staying with us and taking the time to give feedback.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Casa Grande
MainStay Suites Casa Grande
#9 of 11 in Casa Grande
Harrah's Ak-Chin Casino Resort
GreenTree Inn & Suites Florence

Been to Holiday Inn Casa Grande? Share your experiences!