“"Great stay"”

Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Casa Grande
Red Deer, Canada
“"Great stay"”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

We just wandered in to Casa Grande on the way to Phoenix & stayed here for the day. Staff was friendly, rooms were clean & quiet, pool was great and the restaurant (Cabos?) was exceptional. Went there for dinner and again for breakfast, both meals were outstanding! We will certainly plan on a stop here next trip.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Don C
Pankaj P, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Casa Grande, responded to this review, May 23, 2013
Don

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that you feel you received great service. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. I will be sure to pass your kind words along to our entire Team. Thanks again for staying with us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
  • Finnish first
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed May 7, 2013

This is my second year in a row holding my company's Educational Seminar on the property. Hector and his staff go out of the way each year to make my this event go extremely smooth. I love that everything is ready and I do not have to worry. The venue is very nice, a rarity in Casa Grande. I will be back next year!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Courtnie H
Pankaj P, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Casa Grande, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
Courtnie thank you for coming back to us for your educational seminar. it is a pleasure to host such wonderful guests, I have shared your comments with Hector and his Team. We all thank you and hope to see you again soon.
Tucson, Arizona
Reviewed May 6, 2013

May 2-4, 2013 our junior college softball team stayed at the Holiday Inn in Casa Grande Arizona. Our stay was great from the start, our check in was fast and very organized by the front desk personnel. We had 14 rooms and 23 people staying and registration was very smooth. Our rooms were very nice and clean and we were accommodated with king beds in the rooms we that needed them. Above all Joanne Simms and her staff were very helpful when we asked for directions and restaurant information. The staff made our experience at the Holiday Inn very nice. I would definitely bring our team back as well as come back and stay here as an individual patron. Thanks Holiday Inn and yes, we won the softball tournament!!

Room Tip: Don't know, my room was good where it was, a/c was excellent just like the room.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Wildcats13
Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Casa Grande also a big Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! I am very pleased to read that Joanne Simms and her staff were so helpful during your stay. I hope that you will consider us again the next time you are in our area. Until then, best regards!
Casa Grande, Arizona, United States
Reviewed April 30, 2013

First of all, I had never in my life organized and made possible a High School class reunion. I was abandoned by my co-workers (several class-mates) after attempting to organize the function.
I was so happy and thrilled to be assisted by Sales Assistant, Tamera Williams. I apologized to Tamera for my ignorance attempting such a chore, I had no idea of what needed to be accomplished for an unknown crowd from 20 to possible 60 people, hopefully attending. After months of tweaking the menu, changing the number of attendees' we had our reunion; it was a great success!
My sincere thanks to Tamera, the hotel and a awesome staff for their super assistance to make this possible.
Charlie Barber

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Charlie B
Charlie

Thank you for your review. We are glad that we were able to assist you for your High School Reunion. I will pass your message to Tamera. Thank you again for your review. Best regards!
USA
Reviewed April 24, 2013

I realize it's a chain, and usually I don't bother to review chains. However, as I've never stayed in a Holiday Inn before (our pit stop of choice is usually Hamptons) I felt the need to do a review. Where they have it over Hamptoms - better toiletries. Where they don't however is where it counts: sleep quality. First the sheets were SCRATCHY. The bed was huge, which was nice, but the sheets were stiff and rough. I don't know what thread count or what they were made of but they were really uncomfortable. Also, this hotel smelled. I am not sure what they clean their carpets with or possibly they had just sprayed for bugs, but the entire hotel including our room had a sharp, unpleasant chemical smell. It was really off-putting. I am not sure if that's standard in Holiday Inns or just a peculiarity of this one, but it made for a very uncomfortable night's sleep.

Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank QueenMean
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Casa Grande, responded to this review, May 14, 2013
Dear QueenMean,

Ferdinand G
Case Manager
IHGCare
Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

We did an early check-in without any issues. Front desk was very nice(Yvette). Rooms are clean and beds comfortable.
However if you are a light sleeper make sure to ask for rooms farthest away from the street. There is a train track close by so you will hear a train if you are near the 100's room. Over all stay was nice.

• Stayed May 2012
1 Thank Yumafastpitch
Reno, Nevada
Reviewed March 29, 2013

staff unfriendly power outage while staying there. no calls or information from the staff elevators non functional stairways poorly lit and halls very dark no back up power available beds hard and pillows too firm would not return for the price

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank lynne m
Pankaj P, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Casa Grande, responded to this review, April 2, 2013
Lynne

We at Holiday Inn Casa Grande are sorry that you were at the hotel when we had a power outage. Unfortunately, this was something that was out of out hands that we had no control over. I have taken up the other issues with management to get these rectified.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Casa Grande
MainStay Suites Casa Grande
#9 of 11 in Casa Grande
GreenTree Inn & Suites Florence
Harrah's Ak-Chin Casino Resort

Been to Holiday Inn Casa Grande? Share your experiences!