“Not clean, terrible food, no service!”
Review of Iron Skillet

Iron Skillet
Ranked #26 of 119 Restaurants in Casa Grande
Cuisines: Diner
Martville, New York
“Not clean, terrible food, no service!”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

I don't know where the previous reviewers ate, but it sure wasn't the Iron Skillet in Casa Grande.
We went there for dinner and when we opened the door I wanted to leave. My husband said, it's not that bad - well, it is that bad! The food is tasteless, the buffet dishes were either 1/2 empty or
so messed up you didn't know what the food was supposed to be. The tables, floors, buffet area
are not clean and haven't been in a long time.
Do yourself a favor, save your gas and eat in town.

• Visited January 2014

Houston, TX
“Mouthwatering steak and eggs”
Reviewed December 25, 2013

My first Iron Skillet experience was Amarillo TX some years ago. I was sold. Next time was outside of Little Rock AR. I was so glad when I moved to Tucson to learn there was one just up the road in Casa Grande. So every time I make that tucson-phoenix commute I always make it a point to drop by here. Steak and eggs every time. Don't even bore me with the menu.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank TheAnswer
Casa Grande, Arizona
“Great "All American Food'”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I say "all American food" because that what it is. It is a very busy truck stop feeding 100's of hungry truckers every day. Real mashed potatoes, fresh vegetables, big salad bar, lots of meat choices that changes, and dessert too, all on a buffet. Menu items are equally good too. It can get busy and noisy, but for great food and lots of it and a great price, it is hard to beat.

Visited February 2013
Texas,USA
“Awesome Diner! Great food, service, and value”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

I first stumbled upon this treasure a year ago and near I had to come back. I was glad I did. There is nothing ritzy about the Iron Skillet, this is a truck stop diner at a gas station. Being said, it is amazing. The food is great tasting and great value (I have a strong preference of having breakfast for dinner). The service is top notch as well. This is a must stop for me on every trip which takes me between Tucson and Phoenix by way of I-10. You must go.

• Visited March 2013