“A best dining experience”
Review of Feli's Cuban Kitchen - CLOSED

Feli's Cuban Kitchen
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 27, 2012

Feli's Cuban kitchen is the brightest and tastiest new addition to Casa Grande dining in years. It's wonderful! Great, authentic flavors, perfect preparation, and a staff that goes overboard to please. The citrus flounder: perfecto! And don't miss the best yuca fritos west of the Mississippi. Great value, tasty, and a staff that's eager to please. My best meal in Casa Grande in the last twenty years.

1  Thank CJThomas

Reviewed October 18, 2012

I had the maduros appetizer and the pineapple-mango flounder with congri, very good. The restaurant is clean, open. Three members of the staff including a chef attended to me, all were friendly and personable. My meal cost $19.18 and I'm stuffed and pleased. I recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank Rodandi
Reviewed September 23, 2012

We stopped in because a friend had recommended this place. They were absolutely correct! it was Fantastic. Well worth the drive from the Copa. The girl had the special which was a a chicken dish with pineapple and bell peppers. The Special was a result of a trip to Cuba that the owner had recently taken. Thank goodness, because it was great! Mine was the Fricase de puerco (I did my best on the spelling). Very enjoyable. I very much enjoyed the fried plantains and the rice, served on the side.

According to our server, they feature live music on Friday and Saturday (mostly jazz). I am not sure if it is a regular occurance or not so you may want to call. Either way, the food rocks.

1  Thank DavidFancher
Reviewed September 8, 2012

Stopped in for Dinner at Feli's on Saturday and the special was Brisket. This was the best brisket that we have ever eaten. We are pretty regular customers nd have tried almost all of the items on thei menu. If you have a chance stop in and enjoy the delicious food that is served daily. The brisket tonight was out of sight. Good Job to the chef.

1  Thank KathleenC676
Reviewed September 6, 2012 via mobile

We have lived in Casa Grande for seven years and love to try new restaurants. We tried this one because of the great reviews, and they were right. The flavor of the food is amazing, cooked by a Cuban lady and her son, and everything else is superb.

1  Thank shanenz