“Outstanding Food & Atmosphere”
Review of Tommy's Bistro

Tommy's Bistro
Ranked #8 of 119 Restaurants in Casa Grande
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Dinner only 4:00pm till 9:00pm tues thru sat
Reviewed January 6, 2013

This place was recommended by a local that I was doing business with. From the outside, it may appear as an average place, but the atmosphere inside and the food was anything but average; it was great. The wait staff was superb and the menu selection was excellent. I ordered the filet mignon and it was fabulous. The other 7 people with me really enjoyed their meals too. I will definitely be back next time I'm in Casa Grande and I give this restaurant my highest recommendation to others.

There are newer reviews for Tommy's Bistro

Reviewed January 4, 2013

Family of 7 visiting for the Holidays in AZ. Restaurant was next to an autoshop, as we pulled in the expectations lowered. Inside restaurant was small/cramped, basic Italian menu with a couple options of steak and one choice of fish, salmon. Meal wasnt bad, just expected a "home made" meal, looked like a family owned restaurant with basic Italian Garden menu.

1  Thank jesse1314
Reviewed January 2, 2013

We had a late dinner with friends at Tommy's. The service was nothing to write home about. There were very few customers, but the waitress was not attentive. Don't expect a 20% tip and
give me 5% service.
I had the shrimp scampi which was very good - others had pizza and a steak. The steak was ordered rare, but arrived closer to med well. The pizza was ok.

2  Thank neverhome55
Reviewed November 1, 2012

They made last minute accommodations for our group of about 30, yes 30! Service could not have been better or more timely! Food was excellent!

Reviewed September 19, 2012

Went to Tommy's Bistro the other night and we were very disappointed. The food was OK but very over priced. The wife had lasagna which she thought was very good and I had a sausage pasta dish that was way overpriced for what you got and not very tasty.

The restaurant itself was Ok and the bar was full of locals. However we were both disappointed in the outside of the restaurant by the parking lot. Seeing rat traps as you walk up is unappetizing and they could have swept away the dead crickets and bugs from the sidewalk...we would almost hate to see the kitchen.

Again, just about average food, overpriced and clean it up!

2  Thank 46JimH46