“**A concerned resident of Casa Grande**”

Siegel Suites Select Casa Grande
“**A concerned resident of Casa Grande**”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2010

I live in casa grande but I was interested in staying at Legacy Suites while I was looking for another place to live locally. Although I never stayed at this crap hole, after reading the reports left by previous customers its a wonder why anyone would ever want to visit this town again. To all visitors passing through, please know that the residents of casa grande are in no way pleased with this place. We also here bad things about this place and although it looks nice they are deceiving. If there was any business trying to make a good impression on outsiders, you would think that it would be a hotel like Legacy Suites. It is a wonder why the BBB or the City hasn't closed this place down. My recommendation would be to visit surrounding hotels, pay the extra $ and know that the cockroaches aren't going to steel your luggage while you sleep. Also, and this is not a joke! Stay away from the Burger King and Del Taco across from Dairy Queen. My family and I have witnessed some of the biggest rats we have ever seen crossing the drive through while waiting 20min for our food. Again, just a concerned resident of Casa Grande.

• Stayed September 2010
2 Thank supra22

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
East Providence
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2010

The Legacy is the worse hotel we have ever stayed at. We booked a room 3 months ahead. Asked for first floor. Because my Dad who we went to visit in Casa Grande, is in a wheel chair & on oxgen. No problem they said, well have a room when you come. Well went to check in, when we arrived. Girls tells us, no first floor rooms avalible. And then she says we do not hold any special rooms. Ended up on second floor. Should have turned around then. Instead, we paid for our 2 weeks stay ahead. Big mistake. Room was so digusting & DIRTY everywhere in room. Couldn't sleep for 3 nights, bed springs coming through matress. When asked for another matress or room. Couldn't do that. Then they wouldn't give us money back to change hotels. To top off the entire stay. When you stay there, you have to give a $50.00 deposit, you get back if no damage. Well try & get it Back. Biggest Joke!! It was only my husband & I. Which where there just to sleep. Spent the daytime & evening with my Day. When I asked for that $50.00 deposit. I was told we would not get back for damages. After the experince & all we went through there. I just flipped out laughing. The entire staff includeing owner/maneger, was the most miserable staff, very un-friendly from day one! They seem to cater to the people that seem to live there for months. Which is another long story. Not to mention, that the police where there at least 4 times. That we seen, and we were not there much. We even had a card in our door, one day when we came back to our room. Sheriff looking for someone in our room,lol. There just is not enough space here, to tell everything,lol. But we can truely say; NEVER AGAIN!!

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple

Travelers are raving about these Casa Grande hotels

Casa Grande, Arizona
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2010

My boyfriend and I stayed for 3 months at the Legacy Suites. We both have nothing but good. They always treated us with much respect. The girls in the office are awesome. The manager Vida always made sure we were taken care of. The housekeeping staff was always there for our needs no matter what they were. Everyone was just always fantastic. I would recommend to everyone.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple
Roswell, New Mexico
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2010

The front desk girl was very helpful when we booked the room. We had wanted the two room suite, however all she had was two adjoining rooms. This was perfect for our needs. You need to understand that if you book a week, you cannot get a refund. We found the next day, our whole purpose in staying was down the dumper, so we basically turned our stay into a vactiaon as we still looked for my wife a job. The pool was ok, one of the cleaner ones I have seen until we could notuse it one night as the heater went out on the kiddie pool and they were letting the kids swim in the adult pool. Now, the temperture was 111 that day and why you need a heater on a pool I do not understand.

The rooms were OK, but not as clean as I have seen in other motels. The bath took a long time to get the hot water going and the toilet was slow. There was no breakfast offered and no service other than the once a week we had purchased. Though, to be fair, we did askfor a towel exchanged and they did come to the room to exchange them with us.

As has been posted in other reviews, this hotel is used by all sorts of people. At the time we are here, there were a number of migrant farm workers and their main past time was the consumption of beer, which we saw many many empty cans strewn across the parking area. Also, for a hotel with strict no smoking and no pet policies, we noticed people smoking and with pets.

The bed was old or way past needing a replacement. The A/C was not operating well and I pulled the filter to find it was caked in dust, maintanance was not common to it.

The internet was wired and not fast.

We felt we could get a better deal in a cheaper motel and we will NOT be back here.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
arizona
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2010

The hotel service was great. it's under new managment although i feel the new manager is not aware of all the problems the hotel has i had a great stay. The front desk girls took very good care of my stay and the housekeeping lady's cleaned my room to perfection. I did have a small problem and i felt the manager did not know how to handle it but the 2 girls that were working in the office did a great job.(Roxane & Finna) they made me feel comftorable. The pool is very well taken care of and as well as the property. I will definatly stay there again.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled on business
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2010

Made reservations and We drove 6hours from Las Vegas and reserved the right to late check in around 11pm. We get there@ 10:30 and they are closed!!!!You talk about PISSED?!TERRIBLE SERVICE!! Nobody answered the door to help us!(Manager On Site)We ended up @ another hotel(Motel8) Much nicer!Legacy suites had NICE pictures but the palm trees were dead and the area is tiny?! We come in the next morning to speak with management@ 7am and the sign said they were to open@ 6am, opened the door to 3mexicans (no offense) remodeling the place and said they don't open for another hour???Very unprofessional!!Would I reccomend this hotel to a friend?[--] NO!

• Stayed May 2010
Calgary, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2010

Dear John & Staff,
Thank you for the lovely hospitality you and your staff provided to myself and friend during our month long stay. From your kindness, cleaniness, outstanding staff, everything was perfect. We will recomened Legacy Suites to others that we know and will be back for our next trip out. The whole experience was great !!

All The Best,

Holiday Inn Casa Grande
Holiday Inn Casa Grande
#1 of 11 in Casa Grande
GreenTree Inn & Suites Florence

Been to Siegel Suites Select Casa Grande? Share your experiences!