“Room not worth the expense!”

Siegel Suites Select Casa Grande
Reviewed June 11, 2012

Had a double suite with horribly hard beds one bed blanket had huge rip in it both rooms had NO refrigerator in them was not pleased with my family trying to enjoy the main pool but other people being rude and drinking glass bottles at the pool and grown adults talking dirty infront of YOUNG children under 10yrs old and not being safe where little ones are swimming !!!! NOT worth paying $75 a night for to stay here!

• Stayed: June 2012
2  Thank chavito2011

Reviewed May 29, 2012

Traveling quite a bit to Casa Grande, Az I have tried to seek out the best stay in the area by staying at all the hotels.
When this location first was being built and finally up and running from the outside it looked fabulous, so I decided on my next trip I would give it a whirl. Terrible mistake.

When trying to check in the staff was extremely unprofessional, unfriendly and rude. Often times not looking at me when giving me 'direction' to sign here or total price.

When walking into the room, the first thing I thought was "oh hell no". It reminded me of a dirty dorm room at best. I didn't as so much as put my luggage down. I walked right down to my car, put the bags back in and zipped over to a neighboring hotel that I had stayed at previously, got a room (they matched the Legacy price for me), and drove back to the Legacy Suites and said that I could not stay in the room. Amazingly, they refunded my money and 'checked me out' much faster than my check-in. Didn't ask what the issue was, nor did they seem to care.

There are many other hotels in the area Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Best Western, Comfort Suites that are much nicer and are in the same pricing tier. Do yourself a favor and just stay there in the first place.

Room Tip: Just avoid this hotel.
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank KIMtastic-Travels
Reviewed May 2, 2012

The front desk staff is highly under trained and not friendly and they are not able to answer questions related to your stay after 5 pm, some of the poorly trained staff will get an attitude with you if you ask a question they are unable to answer, as if you should have not asked the question in the first place. The rooms are very small and it's noisy most nights because of kids running around playing and screaming all night which includes the fire alarm going off constantly. My friend’s car was broken into, the hotel staff there doesn't advocate or show any concern for your return business so the atmosphere drab. Most of the facilities are always broke or not working and when you ask the poorly trained staff you get an answer of I didn't know that. If you do decide to stay at this drab hotel the person you should not talk to would be the assistant manager Brittney. If she is at the front desk when you check in you should walk away and stay at the hotel next door, across the street, or even down the street. This hotel is pretty bad I would recommend you stay elsewhere. A lot of unsavory characters staying there, so if you do decide to stay be mindful of your surroundings

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Rick G
Reviewed March 15, 2012

We read all kinds of reviews, good and not so good.
It looked nice, so my wife checked it out when helping our friend move to Casa Grande.
We booked a suite for two weeks and figured it was worth a try.
We were amazed at what we found.
It was like a mini resort.
Room was great, two beds, two bathrooms and two mini kitchens.
Queen sized bad was comfortable and the two roms were very clean.
The pool and hot tub were great !!
Next to the pool was a picnic area complete ith gas grills for use by the guests.
High speed internet was provided in out rooms, we plugged in an access point to the ethernet jack and our iPads worked flawlessly.
Upon checking there was a concern with our reservation, but the manager Jennifer took excellent care of us and quickly resolved the issue.
The place is a "do again"!!
A genuine vale for the money !!
Gary and Mary Ellen Morgan

Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed March 5, 2012

We stayed here for 1 night and were impressed with the cleanliness of the main office. We had stopped at the Super 8 across the street and decided to find another motel due to the strong cigarette smell of the main office. Legacy Suites is a NON-SMOKING property, which we truly appreciated. We paid $72.00 including tax and 10% AARP discount. The room was clean and adequate for our 1 night stay. A lot of the negative reviews were made in 2011. We will definitely return.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 5, 2011

The room was cheap enough, so I didn't have super high expectations, but we were severaly delayed in checking in due to a major accident right outside of their property. It wasn't their fault, but when we tried to call and make sure our room was guranteed, no one would answer the phone. You needed to leave a message and if they felt like it, they would call you back. The accident took 5+ hours to clear up, and we tried calling the entire time. It is an extended stay hotel and is ran more like a low end appartment complex than a hotel. The pictures on their website are NOY of this location. I thought I was in a crack house, but then again, I've seen nicer crack houses. The pool area was nice, but there were bunches of people laughing all night. Additionally, a number of people would move the chairs out to the walkway in front of the rooms and smoke - no big deal, but people on the first floor were having conversations with people on the fourth floor until 3:00am. I really would have preferred to have slept in my car! When the price seems too good to be true - it usually is!

Room Tip: Don't stay here if you're looking for a good room!
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
4  Thank Amy P
Reviewed October 25, 2011

The only thing decent about this place is the somewhat nice pool area. I definitely would not stay here again. The rooms are the most basic rooms I have ever seen. But... You get what you pay for, right?

• Stayed: August 2011