“A great bargain, everything promised was delivered”

Siegel Suites Select Casa Grande
Reviewed March 19, 2011

I needed a place to stay for three months while my home was being built. I read all the reviews of Legacy Suite and was reluctant to go there but every place else in Casa Grande required a lease of at least six months. My stay at Legacy Suites was from Nov 29, 2010 until March 15, 2011. I would agree with other reviews that this is not a five star hotel. However, I did find a clean room with a great TV, high speed internet, and a professional and helpful staff. The price was excellent and I feel quite a bargain. I would not hesitate to recommend to a friend.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Siegel Suites Select Casa Grande

Reviewed February 15, 2011

Websites do not adequately explain the Legacy's "with service" and "no service" options. No Service means you get nothing including bedding and towels/facecloths. With service means you get the bedding - sheets, pillow/pillow cases, and one blanket with cigarette burn holes it it - no bedspread, but did get towels. There was a kitchenette but not one glass, cup, cutlery, etc. We arrived Tuesday, Feb. 5 at 4 pm and our room was not ready, when it was and we walked in, the staff had sprayed the room so heavily that we opened the window, turned on the fan, locked the door and did not come back till 10:30 pm. Staff said that they had to spray the room as someone had smoked in it. Garbage was not emptied, beds not made, you look after that yourself unless you want that done every 4 days. When we checked out and I asked about the return of my $100 "damage" deposit, I was told that I would not be receiving it as I had smoked in the room! After some argument and staff checking the room out, I was told I would receive a credit on my charge card. Haven't seen it yet but will keep trying.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
5  Thank SSeniSub_11
Reviewed February 14, 2011

The second nite we realized the room was infested with roaches also the people up stairs let there child stomp on the floor until 1:ooam after we complainied managment moved us to another room. Then we had to deal with being locked out of our room at least four or five times during the next couple of days. After checkiing out we realized our daughter had left her DS game in the room along with her wallet and cash. We went back over the next couple of days asking to speak to managment only to be given the run around. We were able to recover the DS Game but not the Cash or the wallet. amazingly only one person had been in that room after we checked out but they still refuse to believe that he took the money. ABSOLUTELY THE WORST HOTEL STAY EVER. Three days later and managment want even return a phone call. Poorly managed, unsanitary, and also untrustworthy staff.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
4  Thank pastorwayne
Reviewed January 11, 2011

Stayed from Nov. 18th 2010 to Jan 8th 2011, and I was amazed at the cleanliness, the wonderful heated pool, the speedy hi-speed internet, the location (30 sec off of i10), and of course the price. And I would be right there right now but all the 1 bedrooms are booked up. I read the bad reviews and took a chance (it was the price really) and was totally amazed at what I found. And the front desk...very nice, even let me extend my last week to 8 days. And the attitude of the ladies behind the desk, very helpful and very gracious. I live near Casa Grande (my house is temporarily rented out) and know the area...and really have no idea what the negative reviews are about. Are they from the sorta expensive local (and jealous) suites across the street and next door (which are very very much older. This Legacy is almost new, I watched it being built)...or just the normal angry internet bullies. If you are lucky enough to get a room there...drive around and ask a resident what they think.
FrankN

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed January 11, 2011

We stayed at the Legacy Suites for 5 days and the stay was great. At first we were a little bit worried about staying at a extended stay but surprisingly they are very new and well kept. Our rooms actually smelled good and were a good size for all 4 people in each room. The manager Vida was great to us and is very personable. We will be staying there again. Thanks for the great service.

Reviewed January 10, 2011

I came to this website to write about how pleased I was with my stay at Legacy Suites. I have to say I am shocked at the negative things that people have said about this place because I absolutely disagree. I loved it there and will stay at Legacy Suites every time I travel back to Casa Grande! No questions asked. They earned my business and I will be a returning customer for sure. This is the first review I have ever written about a place I have stayed at because I have never felt that any other place was good enough for me to spend time writing a good review, but this place did it for me. Again i'm shocked at the negative things that have been said, and if you are thinking about whether to stay there or not, then don't trust the negative things that have been said because obviously those are the kind of people who look for the bad in everything. Nothing can compare to the comfort of your own bed, but if you have to spend the night somewhere besides home, this is the place to do it. Vida, the manager was super friendly! Nicole, the girl behind the desk was very effective at answering phones and taking care of us at the same time (a skill not many people can do). And Rigo brought us everything we could ever need. We only stayed there a week but felt like we were treated like we had been there for years. Thank you Legacy Suites! I will most definately stay there again, and Iwill recommend this place to anyone!

Reviewed January 10, 2011

They tailored specifically to our needs. We stayed for a little longer than we were supposed to and they gave us a good deal on the extra days. The staff was very friendly. Our rooms were clean and they were stocked with all the essentials. All of our needs were attended to. We had a nice stay. The hot tub was nice and the heated pool was a nice touch.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Casa Grande
Holiday Inn Casa Grande
#2 of 11 in Casa Grande
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Casa Grande
Harrah's Ak-Chin Casino Resort

Been to Siegel Suites Select Casa Grande? Share your experiences!