“Magical setting”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Boston, USA
“Magical setting”
Reviewed November 12, 2012 via mobile

This place captures the feel of an old southwest home. Good food and incredibly friendly service with a funky little museum and gorgeous cactus garden out back. A lovely surprise in an ordinary little town.

1 Thank profnancy

Casa Grande, Arizona
“Great place”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

yummy steaks, great service, friendly atmosphere, great place to take clients, museum is facinating, lots of cactus to see

Visited February 2012
3 Thank ed b
Lenox, Massachusetts
“Fun local place”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Great atmosphere. Good food. Unusual place. Locals and tourists alike. Fabulous cactus garden.

Unusual restaurant in middle of Casa Grande. Fabulous cactus garden. Good food, good fun, good atmosphere.

Visited October 2012
3 Thank Shelley990
Amherst, Virginia
“A True Dining Experience”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

I eat here every time I come to Casa Grande; perhaps a dozen dinners over three years. The setting is amazing. Though I always seem to be here out of season for dining in the cactus garden, I always try to at least look around it. Even at night it's interesting. Likewise the small museum left here by the previous owner, when it wasn't yet a restaurant. I like to have my dinner at the bar, as I'm usually here on my own. That gives me the opportunity to talk to the owner, a man with a wealth of good stories. When he's not working the bar, one of his lovely daughters usually is, and they're also good for an interesting conversation. My dinners have always been excellent. I tend to order steaks, but my last visit was for a fundraiser for the local historical society and there was a special burger menu we were to choose from. if anything, even better than the (always excellent) steaks. Also to die for are the stuffed olives on the appetizer menu. This place is habit forming.

Visited September 2012
3 Thank Kerry S
Casa Grande, Arizona
“A Disappointment”
Reviewed June 14, 2012

We long wanted to go to BeDillon's - we read review in Arizona Highways few years ago and we live in Casa Grande but never had a chance to visit. Well, we did go there one day and were disappointed. The place is charming (although it smells like old house) but the food was mediocre. I had trout served with rice pilaf and rice was almost cold. "Grilled" veggies tasted raw and fish was nothing special either. Will not go there again.

• Visited June 2012