“Great neighborhood place”
Review of Carefree Station Grill & Bar - CLOSED

Carefree Station Grill & Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: An award winning, casual, upscale restaurant in the heart of Carefree that boasts four unique dining areas. The Garden, BevHeaven "rooftop",the Atrium, and the Dining Room with 3 fireplaces. The "Cheers" style bar is large enough to bring friends but friendly enough to never be a stranger. Home to a 300 item, eclectic wine list where you can find some of the worlds highest rated, small production wines, to the finest spirits and beers in the world. At the bars you will find that only the best get to BevHeaven! With all that Carefree Station has to offer, the most exciting aspect of it all is the food. Globally inspired cuisine, big & bold flavors with an emphasis on Southwestern. Great steaks, the freshest seafood are offered in regular and petite sizes for all appetites. Even the housemade desserts are offered in a bite sized option. Dishes are prepared with the freshest ingredients with great care and artful presentation. Seem too good to be true, after 9 years and getting better!
Reviewed July 27, 2012

Great place for casual dining. Menu has choices for everyone and the food is tasty. There is enough served per order that you can share and taste.

There are newer reviews for Carefree Station Grill & Bar

Reviewed July 15, 2012

Only a 5 minute ride from The Boulders. Not a lot of food options in this area, so we were very happy to find this place. Food was great. Service good. Try the 24 Karat cheesecake-- absolutely incredible!

Reviewed July 5, 2012

So good I almost can't put it into words. Try the chicken tacos and the fish medley. (I can't remember the exact names). We went there twice. The first time was the recommendation of the conceriege at the Boulders; the second time was so that we could experience more great food. You can sit outside, inside or on the roof. Really nice managers.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

We just love Carefree Station for dinner or Sunday Brunch. They serve unlimited champagne with brunch at very reasonable prices. You have the option to see out in their courtyard, on the patio or inside depending on the weather. We know you won't be dissapointed!

Reviewed June 27, 2012

This is my all time favorite place to go to in Phoenix and its surrounding area. I have only been for the Champange brunch on Sundays, and i HIGHLY reccomend it. My parents and their friends also eat here on other days for other meals, but how can you beat UNLIMITED champange and phenomenal food with generous portions for menial ten to twenty dollars all inclusive!?!?! The servers are so friendly and remember us; they even remember my 18 month old's name! You have to try the different eggs benedicts; my mom loves the crab benedict, and I prefer the southwest benedict - seriously, I thought I died and went to heaven. You can't go wrong with their insanely good chillaquiles either... trust me, just go! You probably won't need a reservation unless its a holiday weekend, but it wont hurt to make one just in case!