“Garlic galore”
Review of Cafe Bink

Cafe Bink
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe Bink is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 28 Restaurants in Carefree
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Bloody Basin
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Friendly little brother to older restaurant. Great service, small portions, great taste but loads of garlic so let them know if you would rather not have the garlic. Very accommodating with special requests.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

We were driving through Carefree and came upon this place. What a find! We had lunch, the salmon BLT and roast beef sandwich. Both were excellent. Be sure to try the fries, they make several sauces themselves (including a truffle ketchup), which were wonderful. Billy took great care of us, even as we braved the cool temperatures!

Reviewed February 14, 2013

This place was a cute lunch find. We had great food & friendly service- yea! You can sit outside or inside. We sat at the beautiful bar inside as I felt like the tables were too close together & do not like eating like that. The Mozzarella appetizer is different than anything I have ever had. Yes it is $14, but worth every penny. It is homemade, served warm with toast, and served with some dips- my fav was the perfect pesto. It was so good, we really went back the next day for more.
All of our meals were good, but I would have liked just a couple of more options especially for vegetarians. I ended up with a great salad one day & the next day just enjoyed the appetizer solo. They had great regional beers on tap & we had a server that had a great personality. I highly recommend coming here & you have to try the Mozz! You won't be let down...

Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

The food is unbelievable, more along the lines of a top eatery in San Francisco, Seattle than a little place in the desert. The patio overlooking a mountain just added to the experience. However, cooler weather forced us inside one day and the tables were too close. Service was really good.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

I have had lunch here several times with friends. Each time I have found it to be just ok, but my friends seem to enjoy it. The last time I ate there, though, will be the last. I had the French onion soup which was much too salty and only lukewarm. In fact, the cheese on top was not even fully melted. The only thing that I can recommend at this restaurant is the French fries. But, that really is not a reason to select a restaurant. And, not when lunch is in the $25-$30 per person range.

The lunch menu has not changed since the restaurant opened. Inasmuch as it is a neighborhood restaurant and not a destination restaurant, I would think that it would be a good idea to introduce new menu items now and then. I would not recommend this restaurant.