“Harshed My Mellow”

Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed July 26, 2013

What a disappointment! After having a great massage, my friends and I went in our robes to the Spa Cafe for lunch. Upon walking in, we were surprised at the lack of decor. Most spa cafes are pretty. This was very plain and lacked any ambiance. The menu looked interesting and listed calories. After we ordered, with very few people in the cafe, it took forever to get our food!. While waiting, the noise started and did not stop throughout our meal. A blender keeps going constantly making drinks and the noise is so loud it is hard to speak over and ruined the calm we all had after the massages. The food was average. We would not go back!

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Top class as you'd expect. Very friendly service and informative on food, calories, fat etc. Good choice available. I loved it. Trouble was I was so relaxed I nearly fell asleep at the table.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

Given the isolation of the boulders resort, they charge outrageous fees. They also include your tip for you, so the people don't actually need to work for your gratuity. Go to a local spa and get twice the services for the same price.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Classic spa cuisine. Wait staff by the pool is excellent, at the café sometimes service with attitude. Could be that they just switched owners ( Golden Door to Waldorf/Hilton) but who knows. I had the veggie wrap which was warm , simple and good with a side salad. A pleasant way to enjoy your day. You can hang out all day at this spa. Everyone is pretty relaxed and pleasant without too much zen though they could probably use a little in the café.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

Loved eating breakfast here and loved the environment. The service is great and love the spa. The food is great for the money and everyone is so friendly.