“Poolside pampering!”

Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed August 4, 2012

How convenient to relax poolside and have delicious and healthy food! The servers are friendly and the choices are terrific! Wonderful!

3  Thank Eli6448

Reviewed July 29, 2012

The Golden Door Spa cafe was so delicious! The beautiful eating area has a lot of windows so you can see the boulders in the background along with the natural landscape. I had fabulous service and Neil the chef is spectacular! I had the artichoke salad with chicken. It was the perfect portion and the flavor of the dressing was so yummy. Neil also gave me a sample of some golden yellow and red beats with a warm goat cheese dressing. I was never a fan of beats until I tried them and now I really like them and would have it again!! The spa cafe also has its own herb garden. Everything is so fresh and invigorating that I can't wait to go back and try something else on the menu. I had just gotten done with a treatment at the spa and then made my way into the boutique and picked up a few items for myself. Why not finish the day with a healthy and refreshing meal! I feel that I came full circle with The Golden Door Spa! Thank you for creating such a blissful treat!

3  Thank spongood
TheBouldersResort, Manager at Spa Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2012

Thank you for your comments regarding your visit. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your time at the Golden Door Spa at The Boulders.

The Spa Café features healthy cuisine to repair, relax and help your body perform at its peak. Our Chef’s use the fresh herbs and fruits from the Organic Garden in the recipes and for inspiration. Again, thank you for a wonderful review and we look forward to welcoming you in the near future.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

I could eat the artichoke salad every day. Healthy menu with ability to customize salads by adding chicken, tofu, or salmon. Great smoothies and specialty drinks like the Zen refresher. They'll even add a shot of organic spirits to certain drinks if you want to feel EXTRA healthy. We had the loveliest server for several days. We missed her on our final day when she was off. The younger woman who was working in her place was efficient and nice but not as super warm and friendly. Oh and this place has a gorgeous view of the boulders and spa pool.

4  Thank LAWheelsUp
Reviewed July 23, 2012

These folks know how to treat a girl! They remember your food and drink preferences. The poolside food and service was excellent.

4  Thank jcpmd
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Loved the smoothies at the spa restaurant and the 320-calorie chicken tostada was terrific.

2  Thank philatelist71